• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

soExcited! New Computer Purchase!!

In summary, when considering a computer for home use, it's important to factor in personal needs and preferences. A laptop with a good processor, at least 8GB of RAM, and a solid state drive is recommended for optimal performance. Purchasing online may offer better prices, while buying in-store allows for physical testing. Key features to consider when buying a new computer include the processor speed, RAM, storage, graphics card, and operating system. To protect against viruses and malware, installing reputable antivirus software and being cautious when downloading from unknown sources is recommended. Most new computers come with a manufacturer's warranty, but extended warranty options are also available for additional coverage.
nikked
Gold Member
So, I'll be signing (again...hopefully third times a charm!) around the 15th, and had been holding onto office max gift cards from a previous warranty return. Just got a great clearance laptop, with a BUILT-IN 10-key and FULL SIZED keyboard. Got a great price, got the extended warranty, and I'm good to go!

Nothing major, just wanted to share my excitement! Thanks for "woo-hooing" with me!

LOL ~ new computers are always so much fun! My hubby re-builds them so we get old (broken to the owners but very fixable to the hubby) and hence why our 7 and 5 year olds both have computers in their rooms with wi-fi access (they are on a very locked down wi-fi)....Have fun with it!

Congratulations on your upcoming laptop purchase! It sounds like you got a great deal with the clearance price and built-in 10-key and full-sized keyboard. And it's always a good feeling to have an extended warranty for added peace of mind. Enjoy your new laptop and thanks for sharing your excitement with us! "Woo-hoo!"

Related to soExcited! New Computer Purchase!!

Q: What type of computer is best for home use?

A: It really depends on your personal needs and preferences. However, we recommend a laptop with a good processor, at least 8GB of RAM, and a solid state drive for faster performance.

Q: Is it better to purchase a computer online or in-store?

A: Both options have their pros and cons. Purchasing online may offer more competitive prices, while buying in-store allows you to physically see and test the computer before making a decision. Ultimately, it comes down to personal preference.

Q: What are the most important features to consider when buying a new computer?

A: Some key features to consider are the processor speed, amount of RAM, storage capacity, and graphics card. It's also important to think about the type of operating system and any additional software or accessories you may need.

Q: How can I protect my new computer from viruses and malware?

A: We recommend installing a reputable antivirus software and regularly updating it. It's also important to be cautious when downloading files or clicking on links from unknown sources.

Q: What type of warranty is included with a new computer purchase?

A: Most new computers come with a manufacturer's warranty, which typically covers hardware defects for a certain period of time. We also offer extended warranty options for additional coverage and peace of mind.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• crystalscookingnow
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
JaimeQ
  • thechefofnorthbend
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • pampered1224