• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Exciting News: Baby #3 Is On The Way!

In summary, the best kitchen tools for new parents include a food processor, slow cooker, and high-quality blender, as they make it easier to prepare healthy meals quickly. Pampered Chef also offers a variety of products, such as a food chopper and manual food processor, that can be used to make homemade baby food. Other helpful tools for meal prep and cooking with a baby include a hands-free cookbook holder, Kitchen Spritzer, Flexible Cutting Mats, and reusable Silicone Stretch Lids. These products make mealtime easier for busy parents with a new baby.
PChefAbey
I am finally back after being out of town for the last month :) But I just wanted to update everyone that we found out while we were gone that I am pregnant with baby #3. I am due on January 10, 02, two days before my youngest turns 3.

Welcome back. And congratulations.

Congratulations Abey - what wonderful news - I have 3 of my own and it's just great - good luck with a smooth pregnancy:)

Wow - Is that the second person to announce they are due the first week on January

Congratulations

YAY!!! Congrats!!!!

But it seems like it might be catchy. A lot of people are pregnant or getting pregnant on here. I wonder if I should leave :eek:

I was thinking the same thing - Just told my hubby I might need to leave Chef Success or Pampered Chef I love kids but I am too old to be starting a family or older than I would like to be starting a family

Congratulations!

Can you wait until the 20th and have it on my Bday!!! Congrats!!

Thanks everyone!!! I will have a csection so I don't think the dr will let me go til the 20th!!! Plus I dont think I Will want to wait that long.

Congrats! Good luck to you in your pregnancy!

Om goodness its Gillian long time no see!

Oh yeah how rude am I congrats on the baby abey!:p

Congrats wow this must be baby month lol im also expecting my 3rd

What are the best kitchen tools for new parents?

The best kitchen tools for new parents include a food processor, slow cooker, and a high-quality blender. These tools make it easier to prepare healthy meals quickly, which is especially important for busy parents.

Can Pampered Chef products be used to make baby food?

Yes, Pampered Chef offers a variety of products that can be used to make homemade baby food. Our food chopper and manual food processor are great for pureeing fruits and vegetables. We also have silicone freezer trays that are perfect for freezing and storing homemade baby food.

Are there any Pampered Chef products that can help with meal prep for new parents?

Absolutely! Our Quick Cooker and Deluxe Air Fryer are great for making quick and healthy meals for busy parents. The Veggie Spiralizer is also a useful tool for preparing vegetables in a fun and easy way, making it more likely that parents will incorporate them into their meals.

What are some kitchen tools that can make cooking with a baby easier?

One helpful tool for cooking with a baby is a hands-free cookbook holder, which allows you to easily follow a recipe without having to hold a book or tablet. Another useful product is our Kitchen Spritzer, which allows you to quickly add oil to a pan without having to pour from a bottle.

Are there any products that can make mealtime easier for parents with a new baby?

Yes, our Food Chopper is great for quickly chopping up fruits and vegetables for snacks or meals. Our Flexible Cutting Mats are also useful for cutting food quickly and easily, and they can be easily stored away when not in use. Additionally, our reusable Silicone Stretch Lids are perfect for storing leftovers or covering plates of food for on-the-go meals.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
WLMcCoy
  • DebbieSAChef
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
heather223
Replies
Views
Sheila