• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Exciting News: Expecting My 3rd Baby on Jan 2nd, 08!

In summary, Terra found out on Mothers day that she is expecting her third baby. She is due Jan. 2nd, 2008. She has six daughters and one son. She is excited about new babies and hopes for a new year's baby.
TerraOB83
Gold Member
I found out on Mothers day that I'm expecting my 3rd baby:) Im due Jan 2nd, 08.

Congratulations!!!!! What joyful news! I have 6 daughters and one son ... I get SO excited about new babies!

That is so awsome are you hoping for a New Yrs baby?

Congratulations!!!

ty it was a complete shock me and dh were talking about waiting a year since we just bought a house

Congratulations!! I hope you have a wonderful pregnancy!

Congratulations - best wishes for a healthy pregnancy!

congrats!!

Congratulations! Awesome news and to find out on Mother's Day as well - how special:) Wishing you a wonderful pregnancy!

Congratulations! Maybe you'll be lucky and the little rascal will come early and you'll have another '07 tax deduction!

Ginny

Congrats! Here's to a Dec. 31 baby and a "free" tax deduction!!! lol

Congratulations! Babies are always a blessing.

Congratulations!!!! That has got to be one of the best Mother's Day presents that I've heard of!!! I pray for a healthy, happy and blessed pregnancy and quick and easy delivery!:)

Congrats!!!

Congratulations! And Happy New Year! :)

Congrats Terra! Hoe all goes well for you.

Congratulations!

Happy Mother's Day to you!!! What a great gift! Best wishes for a healthy and restful pregnancy (unless you have other kids-that will be impossible) :)

Oh babies are so neat. I wish you all the best. Have you decided if you want a boy or girl? Do you already have kids? Good luck

yeah i have 2 kids my son wants a baby brother hes been asking me for that since my daughter was born lol

Congratulations!! I also found out 2 days before Mothers Day that I am expecting #2 on Jan. 7th. I also have a 2 1/2 year old girl. Best of luck!!

Congratulations.

Yahooooo!!!!

Congratulations! What a wonderful Mother's Day gift!!

Oh, and as for he/she being a "surprise"? Well, our 2nd was not really planned, although we were thinking about it. I mentioned it to our pastor one day, and he told me that, every mother who'd ever told him about having a "surprise", also told him that that baby was the one who ended up being the one with the best disposition!! In our case, he was soo very correct! I wish the best for you, too!!

Paula, mom of three wonderful kids, also in Ohio!!

Congrats!!!! I hope you have a healthy happy pregnancy ahead of you!!

Congrats!!!

Related to Exciting News: Expecting My 3rd Baby on Jan 2nd, 08!

What is the "Wanted to Share My News" feature?

The "Wanted to Share My News" feature is a way for Pampered Chef consultants to announce important news, such as promotions, new products, or upcoming events, to their customers and team members.

How do I use the "Wanted to Share My News" feature?

To use the "Wanted to Share My News" feature, log in to your Pampered Chef consultant account and click on the "My Business" tab. Then, click on the "Wanted to Share My News" option and follow the prompts to create your announcement.

Can I schedule my "Wanted to Share My News" announcement for a future date?

Yes, you can schedule your announcement for a future date by selecting the "Schedule for Later" option when creating your announcement. You can choose the date and time you want your announcement to be published.

Can I customize my "Wanted to Share My News" announcement?

Yes, you can customize your announcement by adding images, videos, and links. You can also choose to make your announcement visible to only certain groups, such as your customers or team members.

How will my customers and team members see my "Wanted to Share My News" announcement?

Your announcement will be visible on your Pampered Chef consultant website and will also be sent to your customers and team members via email. They can also view the announcement on their consultant account page if they are logged in.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Jessie Jolly
  • Sheila
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Sheila
Replies
Views
WLMcCoy