• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Surprise Homecoming: My Baby Boy Returns!

In summary, my baby boy came home! He got a bus ticket, made arrangements for someone to pick him up in Indy and bring him to Peru. He walked into the office where I'm working wearing a hoodie, dark glasses, and a bandana mask. (He was with someone I knew, so I wasn't freaked out by the masked young man.) I'm so excited!!!!!! That is our Mothers Day/Fathers Day gift! Best gift I ever got!!!! He's off to surprise friends, but we'll have some time together tomorrow. I'm so glad my show rescheduled. I didn't cry while he was here, but I keep tearing up thinking about it. He's off to surprise friends
raebates
Staff member
My baby boy came home!

He got a bus ticket, made arrangements for someone to pick him up in Indy and bring him to Peru. He walked into the office where I'm working wearing a hoodie, dark glasses, and a bandana mask. (He was with someone I knew, so I wasn't freaked out by the masked young man.)

I'm so excited!!!!!! That is our Mothers Day/Fathers Day gift! Best gift I ever got!!!!

(For those of you who don't know, my DS goes to school in Dallas. We moved him down in January and didn't expect to see him until Christmas.)

Bet that was a nice suprise!!

I didn't cry while he was here, but I keep tearing up thinking about it. He's off to surprise friends, but we'll have some time together tomorrow. I'm so glad my show rescheduled.

raebates said:
I didn't cry while he was here, but I keep tearing up thinking about it. He's off to surprise friends, but we'll have some time together tomorrow. I'm so glad my show rescheduled.

That's an example of God working all things for our good!:D

Enjoy your weekend with your guys!

Where is he going to school??

Have a wonderful time together!!

Thanks. He attends Christ for the Nations Institute. It's right in Dallas.

that is one of the sweetest things I have ever heard. You should be a proud mama, you definitely raised him right!!

Thanks. I am proud. He's an amazing young man.

That is so awesome. I hope you enjoy your visit.

Awww Rae - that is SO awesome!! I have two sons ages 5 and 8 and I fret every day about WHAT I am going to do when they are older and have lives of their own. Sons are wonderful. I am so glad to hear that yours came home to surprise you!! Love on him good this weekend - enjoy every single special moment - and give him a hug from me!

That is so sweet. You've posted other stories about what a fantastic young man he's become, but this is just the icing on the cake.You done good, Momma Bates. You done good.

Mommas, don't let your babies
Grow up to be Cowboys...http://www.sidelinemvp.com/Images/Football%20Replica/DallasS.gifOr fans, for that matter.

Awe Rae, that is awesome!!!
You do have a jewel right there!!!

YEA, RAE!

You'll still be at the meeting Moday, right? I mean, seriously--priorities! :p

I'm so glad he surprised you. I know how proud you are but how much you've been missing him. That's terrific! I'm all warm and fuzzy just thinking about it!

Thanks, guys. I knew you'd celebrate with me. He's spending this evening surprising friends. He'll get home late, but he plans to spend several hours here tomorrow.Brandie, his bus leaves at 12:01 a.m. Monday morning. I'll be taking Monday off from my temp job. That should give me plenty of time to get home, catch some Z's, and make it to the meeting.

What a great surprise!

Hey Rae, my friend just came back home (my home town in MA) from graduating from Christ of Nations in Dallas. She just spent the last three years there. What a small world!

Wow, what a great story. I'm really in need of hearing positive stories!

On a side note: I never knew where Denver, IN was. I take it it's close to Peru! I'm not far from you! I live south of Fort Wayne.

That's great Rae!! Have a great weekend with your family!

That's cool, Brenda. It really is a small world.Yes, Rhonda. Denver is just north of Peru. My director is in New Haven, so I'm in the Fort Wayne area all the time. As a matter of fact, most of my MIL's family lives in Fort Wayne.

I know that made you day Rae! Enjoy your family this weekend.

I got to spend several hours yesterday talking with my baby boy. He shared with me some of the music he's been writing. He talked to me about the church he's attending. He shared fun stories about his friends.He works at Starbucks, and will begin management training next week. The one he works at isn't one of the 24-hour locations, so he talked with the manager about inviting local musicians to play during the last couple of hours on Friday nights. Nothing formal, just some guys with guitars sitting around sharing their talent. The manager agreed, and they'll be starting that soon. (The local musicians did this all the time at the Starbucks where he used to hang out in Kokomo. That's a 24-hour location, though, and they usually show up about 2 or 3 a.m.)He's excited about school. The summer ministry starts soon, and he'll be working with 5- to 7-year-olds.Today he's going to his church, then hanging out with buddies until mid-afternoon. After that, we'll pick him up and head down to Indianapolis. He has to be at the bus station about 11 p.m.

1. How can I purchase "Surprise Homecoming: My Baby Boy Returns!"?

To purchase "Surprise Homecoming: My Baby Boy Returns!", visit the Pampered Chef website and search for the product. You can also contact your local Pampered Chef consultant to place an order.

2. Is "Surprise Homecoming: My Baby Boy Returns!" dishwasher safe?

Yes, "Surprise Homecoming: My Baby Boy Returns!" is dishwasher safe. It is made with high-quality materials that can withstand the dishwasher's heat and cleaning agents.

3. Can I use "Surprise Homecoming: My Baby Boy Returns!" in the oven?

No, "Surprise Homecoming: My Baby Boy Returns!" is not oven safe. It is designed for cold or room temperature food only.

4. What is the return policy for "Surprise Homecoming: My Baby Boy Returns!"?

If you are not satisfied with your purchase of "Surprise Homecoming: My Baby Boy Returns!", you can return it within 30 days for a full refund or exchange. Please refer to Pampered Chef's return policy for more details.

5. How can I get creative with using "Surprise Homecoming: My Baby Boy Returns!"?

"Surprise Homecoming: My Baby Boy Returns!" is a versatile product that can be used for various dishes such as casseroles, salads, and desserts. You can also use it as a serving dish for appetizers or snacks. Be creative and have fun with it!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• raebates
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
gailz2
  • TammyStar
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
cathyskitchen
  • lesliec