• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Prayers for Baby #3 - C-Section Scheduled Tomorrow

In summary, the conversation involves the person's scheduled c-section and the sex and size of their baby.
laylaleigh
Hi everyone! I have been MIA lately. This past week has been very hectic!! I just wanted to update you, I am scheduled to have my c-secion tomorrow morning at 9:30 am. Please say a prayer for me and my family. This is my 3rd and my Mom is in town with my other two.

I will update you with the sex and baby info when I can. Thank you!!

WOW!! Congrats.. and I will definitely say several prayers.. It will be over before you know it and that sweet bundle will be in your arms... Hope you can get a good nights sleep tonight!!:indif:

Congrats!!! Keep us posted...we're looking forward to seeing your new blessing! Prayers being said for you and your entire family during this exciting time. :)

How exciting - good luck!

Congratulations!!!! God's little angels are so much fun. I look forward to hearing the sex and size of your baby.

I will be saying prayers for you and your family.

That is awesome congrats !!!!! I am glad your family is helping with the other kids. Keep us posted on the baby info. I had both of my children C-section and went smoothly. Least yours is after 6 am for some reason my doc did both of mine early

Praying here in TN. Did you not find out the sex? I can't imagine not knowing with ultrasounds and all now! HUGS!

Prayers for a smooth delivery, healthy baby, and quick recovery for you!!

{{{HUGS}}}

Its 9:25 am EST!! I am praying for you and a healthy baby!

Finally home from the hospital!! Matthew Jackson was born on 10/7 at 10:23 am, 6 lbs 8 oz. 19.5"

Everyone is healthy. Thank you for your prayers.

Congratulations!! Glad to hear you are both healthy and well, take care of yourself as well as your new little one (and the other 2 of course!). Don't over do it after your c-section! Easier said than done, I know!

Congratulations!!!

Congratulations! And what a great name!

Congratulations!

picture please

Congratulations!

Congrats! Can't wait to see the pictures!

Congrats, try to get lots of rest :)

Way to go Girl... Some pic's would be nice.....

Congratulations!!! Yes, post pictures when you can - we would love to see the newest addition!!

What is the purpose of "Prayers for Baby #3 - C-Section Scheduled Tomorrow"?

The purpose of this event is to gather friends and family to pray for the safe delivery of Baby #3 via C-section.

When and where will the event take place?

The event will take place tomorrow, as the title indicates, and it will likely be held at the hospital where the C-section is scheduled.

How can I participate in "Prayers for Baby #3 - C-Section Scheduled Tomorrow"?

You can participate by attending the event in person or by sending your prayers through a message or phone call to the parents-to-be.

Can I bring gifts to the event?

While gifts are not expected, you are welcome to bring small tokens of love and support for the growing family. However, the main focus of this event is to pray for the well-being of Baby #3 and the mother.

Can I invite others to join "Prayers for Baby #3 - C-Section Scheduled Tomorrow"?

Absolutely! The more people praying for Baby #3, the better. Please feel free to invite friends, family, and loved ones to join us in this special event.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Bluiydangl
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Jolie_Paradoxe
  • chefmoseley
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • pampchefrhondab