• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Personal I Have Some News to Share!!!!!!

In summary, Rennea is pregnant and is doing well so far. She is still worried about the baby that she lost in September, but is grateful for the U/S that she had at 9.5 weeks. She has a doppler at home to check her baby's heart rate.
congratulations rennea!!! my heart broke for you when I read before when you lost your baby, so I'm so happy for you... I've been through a miscarriage too and i know how hard it is to make it through those first few weeks! And not being able to share your news is difficult too! So i'm so excited for you!! I will pray for a strong and healthy pregnancy and baby and a strong, healed and healthy hubby too!

congrats to both of you! :)

I'm so happy for you and your DH, Rennea!!!!!! Lots of hugs and prayers are being sent to you for a healthy DH and baby!!!!!

So nice after not being on here lately as much to hear such wonderful news!

Congratulations Rennea! Wishing all of you great health!

I will keep you and your family in my prayers. Many hugs are coming your way.

Congratulations!!!

Congrats Rennea!

And now I have to ask, because I've been curious for a long time....what are you holding in your avatar pic? Every time I see it, I think you're toting a large caliber rifle....

Jean DeVries said:
Congrats Rennea!

And now I have to ask, because I've been curious for a long time....what are you holding in your avatar pic? Every time I see it, I think you're toting a large caliber rifle....

OMG that's so funny!!! It is a ipod:D

Yay for you and DH!!

Praying this gets your family through this difficult time!

And PLEASE don't give the kid a strange name. Can you imagine a boy named Sparrow?

(But if you have a girl and give her your name, that is awesome! I went to vote the other day and they butchered the pronunciation of my middle name. (Ranee.) They called me Rain-y Um, Duh, just b/c my mom couldn't spell, that doesnt' mean they can't pronounce my middle name just like yours!

praying for you and sending good thoughts your way!

Jean DeVries said:
Congrats Rennea!

Funny! I've been wondering the same thing since I joined CS and thought it was a rifle!

Rennea: Congratulations on your great news about your baby-on-the-way and I hope your hubby recovers from treatment quickly. God bless!

I felt the baby yesturday and again this morning!!!! Very light, it was a few pokes before I was sure what it was. :)

that is so awesome Rennea! You may notice more movement after you eat or if you have a bit of caffene. I soooo remember the first time I felt movement. I was thinking what the heck? Oooo COOL!!

Congrats! It's wonderful! Praying that GOD keep you and yours in the palm of His hand! Truly fabulous news! Hoping that your DH is doing well too!

That is the most fun! Ali used to poke me a lot during the day but was very "cooperative" and slept when I did at night! LOL! I ended up putting a pillow under my pregnant belly from about 5 months onward because it was easier to sleep that way! So excited to hear you are still doing well! HUGS!

<h2>1. What is the reason for your absence from Pampered Chef recently?</h2><p>As many of you may have noticed, I haven't been "around" much at Pampered Chef. This is because there has been a lot going on in my personal life.</p><h2>2. What news do you have to share?</h2><p>I am excited to announce that I am pregnant! My husband and I are expecting our second child.</p><h2>3. How far along are you?</h2><p>I am currently four months pregnant and everything is going well so far.</p><h2>4. Have you had any concerns about this pregnancy?</h2><p>Given our previous loss in September, I have been a bit worried about this pregnancy. However, we had an ultrasound at 9.5 weeks and the baby was doing great with a strong heartbeat of 180. I also have a doppler at home that I use weekly to ease my mind.</p><h2>5. Can we send you any well wishes or good luck?</h2><p>Of course! Please send all the good luck dust you can spare. Your support means a lot to me during this exciting but nerve-wracking time.</p>

1. What is the reason for your absence from Pampered Chef recently?

As many of you may have noticed, I haven't been "around" much at Pampered Chef. This is because there has been a lot going on in my personal life.

2. What news do you have to share?

I am excited to announce that I am pregnant! My husband and I are expecting our second child.

3. How far along are you?

I am currently four months pregnant and everything is going well so far.

4. Have you had any concerns about this pregnancy?

Given our previous loss in September, I have been a bit worried about this pregnancy. However, we had an ultrasound at 9.5 weeks and the baby was doing great with a strong heartbeat of 180. I also have a doppler at home that I use weekly to ease my mind.

5. Can we send you any well wishes or good luck?

Of course! Please send all the good luck dust you can spare. Your support means a lot to me during this exciting but nerve-wracking time.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• sarahsellcm
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
lindseystar
  • emiscookin
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
tys1031
Replies