• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Personal I Have Some News to Share!!!!!!

In summary, Rennea is pregnant and is doing well so far. She is still worried about the baby that she lost in September, but is grateful for the U/S that she had at 9.5 weeks. She has a doppler at home to check her baby's heart rate.
rennea
Gold Member
Well as many of you probably realized I haven't been "around" much. There has been so much going on here recently. The day my DH started treatment for his cancer I found out....

I'm pregnant

I am now four months along and so far doing fine. I am still worried because of the baby we lost in September but we had an U/S at 9.5 weeks and baby was doing great with a heart beat of 180!! I have a doppler at home and check weekly just to keep my mind at ease:) Please send me as much good luck dust as possible:D:D

Congratulations!!!
Many prayers and positive thoughts your way :)

Oh, Rennea!

It brought tears to my eyes to read your wonderful news.

Praying for God's protection over you and your little one.

I am so thrilled for you!

WOW!! Rennea,
That is FABULOUS news!! I'm SO happy for you. I'll be sending TONS of prayers & well wishes to all of you....:D

Thanks ladies I'm finally getting excited!!! I am due at the end of February:)

Congratulations!

Congratulations Rennea! How exciting! :)

Congratulations! How exciting! My kids were born in January and March, and I found that the Holidays really helped make time fly.

WHOHOO! When it said you had news to share, I KNEW it! Congratulations!

That's such wonderful news! Congratulations!!!!!

Rennea that is awesome news!

Congratulations!!!!!!

Rennea, that is so awsome. You will be in my thoughts and prayers

Congratulations!!!! Hope you have a great rest of the pregnancy!!! My prayers are with you!!

Congratulations, Rennea - I'm so happy for you!

{{{{{{{Rennea}}}}}} hugs and happy dances! Take CARE of yourself and your family!!!

rennea said:
Thanks ladies I'm finally getting excited!!! I am due at the end of February:)

LOL...Just in time for the S/S Catalog!!! :D

Congrats! We'll be praying!

Congrats to both of you so very happy for you guys :)

FABULOUS NEWS Rennea! *hugs* Sprinklin' you with TONS of luck dust! :love:

Mazel tov! Enjoy the pregnancy and all the best for you and your family.

Congratulations - so happy to hear the great news!!!!!!

CONGRATS!!!

I am so excited for you and happy, oh so happy!!! This is wonderful news for you and hopefully it makes things easier on DH with everything he is going through!

Congrats!!! Tons of prayers, happy dust and hugs to you!!!

Congratulations!!! I am so happy for you especially after everything you went thru last time!

Congratulations!!! Great news!!!

I am so excited for you! Sending good thoughts your way!

Congratulations!!

That is so AWESOME!!! Congratulations Rennea:) May you continue to feel good throughout your pregnancy:)

Congratulation Rennea!! That is *fabulous* news!!! :)

Congrats! That's wonderful!:D

Congratulations!!! Man, what a way to lift the spirits of you and your husband on such a stressful day. How's he doing with his treatments?And try to just breathe and enjoy every day. I've also had a m/c and I wouldn't wish that pain on my worst enemy. I agree that it's hard to relax and enjoy the next pregnancy after a m/c but I had to look at it from a different angle which helped me to get through that stressful time ... This is the ONLY time that you will ever be pregnant with THIS child. Enjoy EVERY moment. ;)

stefani2 said:
FABULOUS NEWS Rennea! *hugs* Sprinklin' you with TONS of luck dust! :love:

many mixed feelings i'm sure but new life is such a blessing, enjoy!

That is so great, congrats to the two of you!!!

Congrats! Lots and lots of prayers coming your way for your DH's cancer treatments and your pregnancy!

I'm so thrilled for you and DH, Rennea!! My son was telling me to wipe the smirk off my face - so I turned it into a grin!!! :D:D:love:

Also, sending up prayers for the cancer treatment to be successful - and the only he'll ever need. Now he has even more to fight for! :sing:

Well, after reading this, I'm going to bed. Could not hope for a better high note on which to fall asleep.

Congratulations ... and thinking of you & your husband while enduring treatments.

rennea said:
Well as many of you probably realized I haven't been "around" much. There has been so much going on here recently. The day my DH started treatment for his cancer I found out....

I'm pregnant

I am now four months along and so far doing fine. I am still worried because of the baby we lost in September but we had an U/S at 9.5 weeks and baby was doing great with a heart beat of 180!! I have a doppler at home and check weekly just to keep my mind at ease:) Please send me as much good luck dust as possible:D:D

Rennea!!!! WHOO-HOO!!! I am so excited for you both. And, I'll be praying for a fat, healthy, pink little baby and a totally healed hubby, too! LOVE and HUGS to you for this wonderful news!! :)

CONGRATS! That's amazing!! Lots of prayers!!

Thanks again everyone :) Hubby treatments are all finished and his pathology test came back clean last time around. We are just hoping now that there isn't really bad scarring,they cut down so deep!! But I'm sure over time it will be fine.

Blessings to you and your sweet baby!

Congrats and many blessings to you!

A double helping of blessings, it seems. Again, congratulations.

Congrats!!

Wow!!! How Exciting!! Congratulations!!!

Any preference on boy or girl? either is always welcome, now you can think of names...congrats! from Nebraska!

What wonderful news! Lots of great prayer going to you and your family!

Judybabe said:
Any preference on boy or girl? either is always welcome, now you can think of names...

congrats! from Nebraska!

No preference at all really. Just healthy:)

Congrats, Rennea! That is wonderful news (all away around). Thoughts and prayers are with you throughout your pregnancy!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• sarahsellcm
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
lindseystar
  • emiscookin
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
tys1031
Replies