• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

My Friend's Doritos Superbowl Commercial Entry - It's Good!

In summary, the concept behind "My Friend's Doritos Superbowl Commercial Entry - It's Good!" is a humorous take on friendship and the love for Doritos. The target audience for this commercial is young adults and adults with a sense of humor who enjoy watching the Super Bowl. The message of the commercial is that Doritos is a beloved snack that people will do anything to get, even if it means risking their friendships. This is not an official Doritos ad, but a fictional entry for the annual "Crash the Super Bowl" commercial competition. The commercial will not be aired during the Super Bowl unless it wins, but can be viewed on online platforms like YouTube after the competition has ended.
jcsmilez
Gold Member
Hey Cheffers,

A favor. Please check out my friends Dorito's Commercial entry. Like it. Rate it. Share it. :) He's an amazing guy with an incredible talent. It would be so awesome if he won.

https://www.doritos.com/base/submissionsphase?region_id=us-en&content_id=12936&tab_id=7

Liked! Thanks for sharing!

Update: Currently sitting at #4 in highest rated and #64 in most views. This is exciting! Please vote and share! 24 hours left.

What is the concept behind "My Friend's Doritos Superbowl Commercial Entry - It's Good!"?

The concept behind the commercial is a humorous take on friendship and the lengths one would go to in order to protect their favorite snack.

Who is the target audience for this commercial?

The target audience for this commercial is primarily young adults and adults who enjoy watching the Super Bowl and have a sense of humor.

What is the message that "My Friend's Doritos Superbowl Commercial Entry - It's Good!" is trying to convey?

The message of the commercial is that Doritos is a beloved and crave-worthy snack that people will do anything to get their hands on, even if it means risking their friendship.

Is this commercial an official Doritos ad?

No, this is not an official Doritos ad. It is a fictional entry for the annual Doritos "Crash the Super Bowl" commercial competition.

Where can I watch "My Friend's Doritos Superbowl Commercial Entry - It's Good!" during the Super Bowl?

The commercial will not be aired during the Super Bowl unless it wins the competition. However, it can be viewed on various online platforms, such as YouTube, after the competition has ended.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
gailz2
  • esavvymom
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • etteluap70PC
  • General Chat
Replies