• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Celebrating a New Job Offer at Advocates - Join Me in Thanks and Excitement!

In summary, Kristin has finally landed a job and she starts on January 22nd. She will have health insurance for her family starting February 1st.
chefkristin
Gold Member
Hi All!!!! I wanted thank you all again for supporting me and praying. God has heard the prayers and I finally got a job offer!!! I start on January 22nd. If I already posted this I apologize. I am just so excited. It is for a company called Advocates. I will be Accounts Payable Coordinator! I will have health insurance for my family effective February 1st!!!! Thank God!!!! :D :D :D

Last edited:
congratulations on the new job. I hope all goes well.

Thank you Lord for answered prayer!

Good luck with your new job...hope you feel comfortable there quickly!

Great news for you!!! ALL the best!!

Hooray!! I'm so happy for you, Kristin!

Congratulations Kristin - that is a big weight off your back!

Kristin - I'm so happy for you!! Even though I haven't posted much lately, I saw your message and I was saying my prayers for you!! (((HUGS))) and best wishes with your new job!! :)

THANKS EVERYONE!!! Its been a long time coming!

Hooray Kristin! I am so happy for you!!!

chefkristin said:
Hi All!!!! I wanted thank you all again for supporting me and praying. God has heard the prayers and I finally got a job offer!!! I start on January 22nd. If I already posted this I apologize. I am just so excited. It is for a company called Advocates. I will be Accounts Payable Coordinator! I will have health insurance for my family effective February 1st!!!! Thank God!!!! :D :D :D

Congrats K!!!!:balloon: :thumbup:

Yahoo! Thank you Jesus!!!!!!!!! Way to Go!!!!!!!!

Look! It's Kristin...

(So it's not a bean counter... but it's close!:) )

Congratulations, Kristin!! Sounds like things are definitely going better for you!!

Blessings,
Paula

What wonderful news. When I read your earlier posts, I felt terrible for what you were going thru. I'm so relieved this door has opened for you!!!!!

Praise God!It is wonderful when we can show how God is faithful! Hope this means you are staying active. :sing:

I'm so happy for you Kristin. Now, don't forget to always keep a PC catalog on your desk, leave one in the break room and on the bathroom counter! If you have a waiting room for clients, then leave one in there too!

THANK YOU!!!!! I love you guys! I can't wait to get back into the real world.
I will make sure to put PC catalogs on my desk!!!

That's wonderful Kristin! I was just thinking of you last night & wondering how you are.

Kristin that is wonderful news! I'm so happy for you. 2008 is going to be your year!:)

I am so happy for your Kristin. Things are beginning to look up for you!

Kristin that is such great news!!!!!! So happy for you!!!!! I wish you lots of happiness at your new job!!!!

Related to Celebrating a New Job Offer at Advocates - Join Me in Thanks and Excitement!

1. What is the best way to celebrate a new job offer at Advocates?

The best way to celebrate a new job offer at Advocates is to gather your loved ones and have a small party to share the exciting news. You can also treat yourself to a nice dinner or indulge in a relaxing spa day as a way to celebrate your accomplishments.

2. How can I show my gratitude for the job offer at Advocates?

Expressing your gratitude for the job offer at Advocates can be done in various ways. You can send a thank-you note to your new employer, give a heartfelt speech during your first day at work, or simply show your appreciation by working hard and being a valuable asset to the company.

3. Should I announce my new job offer on social media?

It is entirely up to you whether you want to share your new job offer on social media. Some people prefer to keep it private, while others are excited to share their accomplishments with their friends and family. Just make sure to follow any company policies or guidelines regarding social media use.

4. What should I wear on my first day at Advocates?

It is always best to dress professionally on your first day at a new job, unless otherwise stated by your employer. This shows that you are serious about your new role and are ready to make a good impression. You can also ask your new employer or HR representative for any dress code guidelines.

5. How can I prepare for my new job at Advocates?

To prepare for your new job at Advocates, you can start by researching the company and familiarizing yourself with their mission and values. It is also helpful to reach out to your new colleagues or supervisor for any tips or advice on how to succeed in your new role. Additionally, make sure to have all necessary paperwork and documents ready for your first day.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• smspamperedchef
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
crystalscookingnow
Replies
Views
quiverfull7
Replies
Views
kdangel518