• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Full Time Accounts Payable Job Interview Tomorrow - Need Prayers!

In summary, Kristin is having difficulty getting insurance through her husband's employer because he works on his own and she is not eligible for coverage. She is also having difficulties with her account going negative because of auto-withdrawals from her bank account.
chefkristin
Gold Member
I have an interview tomorrow for a full time job. I have not worked full time since
April. :eek: It is in Accounts Payable which is my area of expertise. It is for a company that makes Secret Service vehicles and Newscaster Vans and basically anything with a computer inside. I really want this job as I need to get back to something with benefits. I thought we would be able to do it with me working PC and another PT job but it is not working since we are paying out right for health insurance. I could use some extra prayers. Thanks so much ahead of time.

You will nail the interview! Go get 'em! (Prayers your way as well.)

Prayers that God will provide for you in surprising ways!

BTW- you do know that you can get insurance through PC, right? From what I have heard, it is very reasonably priced, too.

I'll be praying for you!

Best of luck, you'll rock it!! Prayers are on their way!

KellyTheChef said:
Prayers that God will provide for you in surprising ways!

BTW- you do know that you can get insurance through PC, right? From what I have heard, it is very reasonably priced, too.
I can't get it in MA. I tried. :(

Sending prayers your way... good luck with your interview!!! :)

Thanks everyone. Keep em coming! I need them a lot!

chefkristin said:
I can't get it in MA. I tried. :(
Bummer! I didn't know that some states were not eligible! Sorry.:(

KellyTheChef said:
Bummer! I didn't know that some states were not eligible! Sorry.:(
Its ok you didn't know. Not to mention because they do auto withdrawal the money comes out even if the money isn't there causing my account to go negative. EERRGGHH! :( :grumpy: :(

I'll be praying to! You'll do great!

I'll be praying for you as well Kristin!

Thanks so much!!

Good LucK!! You will do great! Just have confidence!!!!

I just got a call from the agency. It needs to be rescheduled till next week.:(

UGH! Keep us posted Kristin! Anyway you can get insurance with DH's employer??

momoftwins said:
UGH! Keep us posted Kristin! Anyway you can get insurance with DH's employer??
Yeah for $200 per WEEK!!!

Ouch!!!!!!!!!!!!

1. What is the typical job description for a full-time accounts payable position?

The typical job description for a full-time accounts payable position includes responsibilities such as processing invoices, reconciling accounts, managing vendor relationships, and ensuring timely and accurate payments.

2. What qualities are you looking for in a candidate for this accounts payable position?

We are looking for candidates who have a strong attention to detail, excellent organizational skills, and the ability to work independently. Experience with accounting software and strong communication skills are also highly valued in this role.

3. Can you tell me about the company's accounts payable processes and procedures?

Our company follows a standardized accounts payable process, which includes receiving and reviewing invoices, obtaining necessary approvals, and issuing payments. We also have strict procedures in place for maintaining accurate records and managing any discrepancies.

4. How does this accounts payable position fit into the overall finance department?

The accounts payable position is a crucial part of the finance department, as it ensures that all expenses are accurately recorded and paid on time. This role works closely with other members of the finance team to maintain the financial health of the company.

5. Can you provide any tips for a successful interview for this accounts payable job?

We recommend that candidates come prepared with examples of their experience with accounts payable processes and procedures, as well as any relevant accounting software they have used. Be sure to also showcase your attention to detail and ability to handle multiple tasks at once. Finally, be honest and enthusiastic about your interest in the role and the company. Good luck with your interview!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Kitchen Diva
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
quiverfull7
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
3RingChef