• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Celebrating My DH's Promotion - Join in the Excitement!

In summary, "Whoo-Hoo for My Dh!" is a line of products from Pampered Chef designed specifically for men who love to cook or grill. The line includes grilling tools, cookware, and kitchen gadgets that are durable and functional. While marketed towards men, the products can be used by anyone. They can be purchased through Pampered Chef parties and are covered by the company's satisfaction guarantee.
nikked
Gold Member
My DH's Commander called me last night to ask for "MSgt. Uebel", which means he made his promotion! It's been a long time coming, and makes our decision to go to Iraq much more paletable! We are AF for those who are wondering. By chance (does God ever work by chance?...I don't think so! :D ), Tony called last night because his flight home changed, so I got to tell him, which was REALLY cool!

He is in Texas right now for desert combat training, but I would love for his inbox to be full of congratulations when he gets back. If you would like to send him congratulations, his email is [/email][email protected][/email].

Thanks again for all your prayers and support!

Woo-hoo!
Congrats!

I just emailed him :)

Just sent my email

BTW... change your signature line... add his new rank!!!!

Me too! We'll be thinking of you!

Congrats!!That is definately gonna be a big pay raise!! :eek:)

Congrats and thank you again for your FAMILY'S service in the military. I know the family makes sacrifices along with the soldier

katie0128 said:
Just sent my email

BTW... change your signature line... add his new rank!!!!

Thanks everyone, and thanks Katie for the reminder!!!

Excellent!!! BTW, my dh is Air Force as well!

What is "Whoo-Hoo for My Dh!"?

"Whoo-Hoo for My Dh!" is a line of products from Pampered Chef that are specifically designed for men. Dh stands for "dear husband" and these products are perfect for the man in your life who loves to cook or grill.

What types of products are included in the "Whoo-Hoo for My Dh!" line?

The "Whoo-Hoo for My Dh!" line includes a variety of products such as grilling tools, cookware, and kitchen gadgets that are designed with men in mind. These products are durable, functional, and perfect for any man who loves to cook or grill.

Are the "Whoo-Hoo for My Dh!" products only for men?

While these products are marketed towards men, they can be used by anyone who enjoys cooking or grilling. The design and functionality of these products make them suitable for anyone, regardless of gender.

Can I purchase "Whoo-Hoo for My Dh!" products through Pampered Chef parties?

Yes, you can purchase "Whoo-Hoo for My Dh!" products through a Pampered Chef party. You can either host a party and earn free products, or attend a party hosted by someone else and purchase products directly from them.

Are the "Whoo-Hoo for My Dh!" products covered by Pampered Chef's satisfaction guarantee?

Yes, all Pampered Chef products, including those in the "Whoo-Hoo for My Dh!" line, are covered by our satisfaction guarantee. If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, you can return it for a full refund or exchange within 30 days of purchase.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• nikked
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
nikked
Replies
Views
dannyzmom
  • pchefinski
  • General Chat
Replies