• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Meet My Adorable Daughter - The New Avatar on My Profile!

In summary, Julie discussed how to start a thread on a particular topic and how to answer a PM. She also mentioned that she has a new pic of her daughter and that she is confused because her old pic of her and her husband is still popular.
heat123
Silver Member
I'm such a loser when it comes to Computer stuff... I couldn't upload any other pics as my avatar cause I'm a dufus and just figured out how to save a Jpeg doc, now I have a bunch I can switch out so you dont' have to see my face or Dh's anymore! LOL So here's my lil baby girl instead!

She's cute, but your other pic wasn't so bad either!

Now I don't remember what your other pic was, but this one is cute!

:)
straitfan said:
She's cute, but your other pic wasn't so bad either!
Awwwee thanks!;) :p

She's adorable!
And don't feel bad; notice mine hasn't changed either...I'm a bit of a computer dufus too:cool:

Heather dont worry I hae no clue how to shrink mine so that I can get a picture on one day I will figure it out.

So cute. You can change your image size for your Picture. I shrink mine in Pixels to 300 and it works great!!

Umm how do you do that? do you have photo shop?? Again I am very computer challened! I don't even know how to load pics to snapfish or kodak gallery! I'm so lame!

She is adorable Heather......

Thanks Leah! she has this smile where she scrunches up her nose and eyes because someone taught her "ojitas" means little eylelids or something to that effect in spanish, to which she is supposed to wink or bat her lashes but started scrunching instead and has now become her signature smile for the camera! LOL

I will bring photos of my little girl with me to confernce.. I love my digital camera.....

Cute, Heather!!! Be sure to bring pics to conference!!!:D

Help!! I am new and don't know how to get a photograph small enough to use as my avatar. I have a million on my computer but too big!! Also, off the subject--How do I start my own thread or Question/Topic? Also, how do I answer a PM--I can see it but can't figure out how to answer it.

Thanks to all who can help
Julie

Julie to start a thread go to the page that has all the catagories and then click on the catagory you want. at the top it will say sart new thread click on there.

To answer a PM I just go the the message box and click on who you want to answer and write and send ( I hope that makes sense)

I will bring photos with me...... to conference.... how many day's is it now??

Heather I love the new pic of your DD, but I was so used to your old pic of you and DH that I didn't even look at your name when I was reading your posts, I knew it was you by the pic... now I am all confused! :p :D :rolleyes:

I'd love to get a family shot of us but don't have a jpeg size photo of us ;)!

Related to Meet My Adorable Daughter - The New Avatar on My Profile!

1. What is the significance of your daughter being the new avatar on your profile?

My daughter is the most important person in my life and having her as my profile avatar is a way for me to showcase my love and pride for her.

2. How old is your daughter?

My daughter is currently 3 years old.

3. Does your daughter have any special talents or hobbies?

Yes, she loves to sing and dance. She also enjoys painting and playing with her toys.

4. Will your daughter be involved in any of your Pampered Chef events?

Yes, she loves to help out in the kitchen and often joins me in my Pampered Chef cooking demonstrations.

5. What inspired you to make your daughter the focus of your profile?

I wanted to add a personal touch to my profile and showcase my family, as they are a big part of my life and my motivation for working with Pampered Chef.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Grandmarita
Replies
Views
jrstephens
Replies
Views
pcgogetter
  • ChefJoyJ
  • General Chat