• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

New Avatar Reveal: Meet Me and My Boys Ethan and Jake | Personal Blog

In summary, Ethan and Jake are the children of the blogger and the inspiration behind her personal blog. The purpose of the blog is to connect with other parents and share experiences as a working mom. The blog features stories, tips, and advice on parenting, cooking, and work-life balance. The idea for the blog post "New Avatar Reveal: Meet Me and My Boys Ethan and Jake" came from wanting to introduce her sons to her readers. There will be more posts featuring Ethan and Jake in the future as they are a big part of the blogger's life.
chefkristin
Gold Member
Ok ladies and gentleman. I finally changed my avatar so you can see my awful face. This is a pic of me with my son (the older one) Ethan and my nephew Jake. It is the best picture I could find of myself. I am not too photogenic.:eek:

Don't be silly! That's an adorable picture!!!

AJPratt said:
Don't be silly! That's an adorable picture!!!
LOL!! Thanks Anne! That was fast!

Cute picture!!! Looks awesome.:)

pamperedbecky said:
Cute picture!!! Looks awesome.:)
Thanks Becky!

I think I am going to post it under the regualr photo area so you can really see it. It is still sort of small.

Ok um...am I missing somethin gor is there a way to magnify these avatar pics so we can actually see them? My eyesight sucks...

dannyzmom said:
Ok um...am I missing somethin gor is there a way to magnify these avatar pics so we can actually see them? My eyesight sucks...

:p*****:p

Yes that is what I am trying to figure out. I just tried to upload it to the photo but it keeps rejecting it.

We should all change our AV's to a portrait of Nancy.

The_Kitchen_Guy said:
We should all change our AV's to a portrait of Nancy.
Your a hoot KG!! You can see me now under the photo section!!!:D

Great photo, Kristin!

raebates said:
Great photo, Kristin!
Why thankyou Ray. I really hate pics of myself.

Toooo cute!:D

Great pic! I love seeing faces.

1. Who are Ethan and Jake?

Ethan and Jake are my two sons and the inspiration behind my personal blog.

2. What is the purpose of your personal blog?

I created my personal blog as a way to share my experiences as a working mom and to connect with other parents.

3. What kind of content can we expect to see on your blog?

On my blog, I share stories, tips, and advice on parenting, cooking, and balancing work and family life.

4. How did you come up with the idea for the blog post "New Avatar Reveal: Meet Me and My Boys Ethan and Jake"?

I wanted to introduce my readers to my sons and thought it would be fun to do it through a new avatar reveal post.

5. Can we expect to see more posts featuring Ethan and Jake in the future?

Definitely! Ethan and Jake are a big part of my life and I love sharing our adventures together on my blog.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Grandmarita
Replies
Views
pcchefjane
  • KellyTheChef
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
raebates