• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Finally Uploaded My Avatar Pic After 1.5 Years - Meet heat123!

Needless to say, it was a really surreal moment when she came to the front of the room and posed with me!
heat123
Silver Member
Totally OT, I finally got my pic uploaded to my Avatar! I would have done it sooner but could not for the life of me, figure out why it was not working!???Now you all can put a face to heat123 after 1.5 years! Hee-hee!:)

Oops put this in the wrong thread, meant to post in the lounge sorry!

Nice to "meet" you Heather! Maybe when I can figure it out - I'll be able to show my face too!:D Any guesses as to what I look like?:cool:

Hi Heather - nice picture -- are you the pretty girl or the good-looin' dude with facial hair? ;)

Go to User CP, you can select a cartoon avatar or customize your own photo if have a photo that can be uploaded? I could not upload a PDF scanned pic that was on my Desktop but I could use one from within my shared docs and photos. I hope that helps a bit?!

Hi Carolyn~ thanks! Umm yah, ya know I forgot to shave that day!

heat123 said:
Totally OT, I finally got my pic uploaded to my Avatar! I would have done it sooner but could not for the life of me, figure out why it was not working!???Now you all can put a face to heat123 after 1.5 years! Hee-hee!:)

Yeaaaaaa.....Heather my friend, I cannot believe you're not a coyote.....hehehehehe;) ;) ;) :rolleyes:

Hey Ginger my ol freind! Yaeh- Im' sure everyone just thinks of me as good ole Wile, never occured to them that I actually had a face to heat123!

Well helllllooooooooooooooooo there...LOL

I noticed on another thread and was happy to finally "see" you!!

Ginger428 said:
Yeaaaaaa.....Heather my friend, I cannot believe you're not a coyote.....hehehehehe;) ;) ;) :rolleyes:

Hey but what happened to your mug shot Ginger? I noticed the change a bit ago. Any signifigance to your photo now?

heat123 said:
Hey but what happened to your mug shot Ginger? I noticed the change a bit ago. Any signifigance to your photo now?

Had my mug shot on for awhile, then decided to put the dogs on....;) LOL, who knows what I'll put on next. ( I think I was just excited cuz I had just learned how to do it as well...:eek:

Don't tell them, but I thought the top one was a cat!

gilliandanielle said:
Don't tell them, but I thought the top one was a cat!

awwwwwwwwww.thats my Kelly, but shes no longer here....:( maybe I'll change it again, now that I'm a pro;)

I finally uploaded an avatar too...it's not a really great pic of me...the sun was in my eyes and we'd been at a picnic all day...but it's the most recent one I have that I halfway like :)

Nice to "see" you too, Mama Chef!

You've given me the courage to try again, to get my photo posted. Let's see if it happens. I was so excited when I was able to have my picture taken with Doris at National 06, wave 3. It was the highlight of Conference for me!

I would TOTALLY post my pic if I had one with Doris too! Does she take photos with just anyone waiting in a line or are these special award photos I see Doris and you all with?

On the final day of Wave 3, I snuck out to the ladies room, just before the session was to conclude. As I was about to return to the Auditorium, I saw Staff putting up white chains in front of the background screen. I asked what that was all about, and they said that Doris would be posing with anyone in line. So, I was first in line, and had them use my camera. Thank the Lord that it functioned properly and we got a really good image. I guess you would say that I was in the right place, at the right time! I sure had no expectation of such an exciting conclusion to my first National Conference. In fact, I had taken the Home Office tour, and stood next to Doris' portrait, and had Staff take a picture, figureing it was the closest I would get to seeing her up close.

Related to Finally Uploaded My Avatar Pic After 1.5 Years - Meet heat123!

1. Why did it take you 1.5 years to upload your avatar picture?

I wanted to make sure I found the perfect picture that represented my personality and brand before uploading it.

2. Can you tell us about your avatar picture?

My avatar picture is a professional headshot that showcases my confidence and approachability.

3. How does your avatar picture reflect your role at Pampered Chef?

As a Pampered Chef consultant, my avatar picture reflects my passion for cooking and my dedication to providing excellent customer service.

4. Is it important to have an avatar picture on your Pampered Chef profile?

Yes, having an avatar picture on your Pampered Chef profile is important as it helps to create a personal connection with customers and showcases your professionalism and commitment to your role.

5. How often should I update my avatar picture on my Pampered Chef profile?

It is recommended to update your avatar picture on your Pampered Chef profile every 6-12 months to keep it current and relevant to your brand and image.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
heat123
Replies
Views
jrstephens
Replies
Views
pampered1224
Replies
Views