• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How Did My Holiday Booths Turn Out? Share Your Experience!

In summary, "Pictures From Holiday Booths" is a festive photo booth event offered by Pampered Chef consultants where guests can take fun and memorable photos using props and backdrops. The cost of the event depends on the chosen package, with a basic package starting at $50. Customization options are available for an extra fee, and it is recommended to book the event 2-3 weeks in advance to ensure availability. The event is suitable for any type of holiday party or event and adds a fun and interactive element for all guests.
buzz26
Just thought I'd share. Hope it works getting all these on here.

I had 2 holiday booths I set up. Here was my display.

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    24.6 KB · Views: 576
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    16.4 KB · Views: 554
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    21.2 KB · Views: 569
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    16.8 KB · Views: 569
  • 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    16.2 KB · Views: 560
next 5 photographs

Attachments

• 10.jpg
    10.jpg
    17.6 KB · Views: 528
  • 9.jpg
    9.jpg
    16.4 KB · Views: 570
  • 8.jpg
    8.jpg
    15.7 KB · Views: 487
  • 7.jpg
    7.jpg
    17.6 KB · Views: 516
  • 6.jpg
    6.jpg
    22.4 KB · Views: 518
Last 2 photographs

Attachments

• 12.jpg
    12.jpg
    18.4 KB · Views: 486
  • 11.jpg
    11.jpg
    13.1 KB · Views: 595
Very nice. Thanks for sharing. I hope you had a lot of leads.

WTG, how did the shows go for you?

My BoothHere are the pix from a booth I did. Unfortunatly it snowed, a lot. There was very little traffic. But, I got to spread out into an extra 1/2 of a booth space. I'd love to see other booth ideas.

The first pic is a table were I had mostly cash and carry. The 2nd is showing product mostly. The 3rd had gift ideas and bridal registry.

DSC_2842s.jpg

DSC_2843s.jpg

DSC_2844s.jpg

DSC_2849a.jpg

Gift ideasHere are the gift boxes I put together.

Attachments

• DSC_2845s.jpg
    DSC_2845s.jpg
    51.3 KB · Views: 563
  • DSC_2846s.jpg
    DSC_2846s.jpg
    31.9 KB · Views: 441
  • DSC_2847s.jpg
    DSC_2847s.jpg
    47.9 KB · Views: 516
  • DSC_2848s.jpg
    DSC_2848s.jpg
    47.3 KB · Views: 462
You had an awesome set up! Did it work good for you?

lissahope26 said:
You had an awesome set up! Did it work good for you?

I didnt have big sales. I don't do cash and carry b/c I'm not stocked to do it. BUT, I did get some great customers that have ordered once and some twice since then. And, have a couple of shows set up.

I worked hard on the display and was disappointed in the sales, but it paid off in so many other ways. It was great networking with people who sale other things such as Avon, jewelry, etc.

And, it was so fun!

Related to How Did My Holiday Booths Turn Out? Share Your Experience!

What is a "Pictures From Holiday Booths" event?

"Pictures From Holiday Booths" is an event where Pampered Chef consultants set up a festive photo booth at holiday parties or events. Guests can take fun and memorable photos using props and backdrops, and the pictures can be purchased as gifts or keepsakes.

How much does it cost to have a "Pictures From Holiday Booths" at an event?

The cost of a "Pictures From Holiday Booths" event depends on the package chosen. Our basic package starts at $50 and includes a 1-hour rental of the booth, props, and unlimited digital photos. Additional options such as prints, custom backdrops, and longer rental times are available for an extra fee.

Can the photos be personalized with the event or company logo?

Yes, we offer the option to customize the photos with the event or company logo. This is a great way to add a personal touch and make the photos even more special for the guests. Additional fees may apply for customization.

How far in advance should I book a "Pictures From Holiday Booths" event?

We recommend booking your event at least 2-3 weeks in advance to ensure availability. However, we understand that plans can change last minute, so we will do our best to accommodate last-minute bookings if possible.

What types of events are suitable for "Pictures From Holiday Booths"?

"Pictures From Holiday Booths" is perfect for any type of holiday party or event, including corporate events, family gatherings, and community celebrations. Our photo booth adds a fun and interactive element to any event and will create lasting memories for all guests.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
BarefootCook
  • aPamperedBride
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
Chozengirl
  • kewaters
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies