• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How Can I Print My Hostess Order on Pampered Chef?

In summary, to access the hostess order form on Pampered Chef, log in to your account and click on the "Orders" tab. From there, select "Hostess Order" and choose the hostess name from the dropdown menu. You can customize the form by adding or removing items, adjusting quantities and prices, and adding hostess specials from the "Hostess Specials" tab. To print the form, click on the "Print" button at the bottom and choose your preferred format. Once the form is printed, it cannot be edited, so it is important to review all information before printing. If changes need to be made, a new order form can be created.
tabnat80
Gold Member
Can someone please help me with p3. I can't find out where to print my hostess order.
Thanks

AH! Almost 30 minutes later and I have figured it out. I can't tell you how much I hate P3. It's such a pain in the rear getting used to. Heck, at the show, I lost my customers and it took me 15 minutes to find them again.

It gets better! It is a hard changeover when you are so used to one format and P3 is so different than PP...

Glad you figured it out!

Thanks for the encouragement Kelly. I'm hopping that with each show it will get easier. That was my first show to submit in P3 so I'm still learning:)

for reaching out for help, I would be happy to assist you with p3! To print your hostess order, simply log into your Pampered Chef account and click on the "Orders" tab. From there, you can select the hostess order you would like to print and click on the "Print" button. If you continue to have trouble, please don't hesitate to reach out to me for further assistance. I'm here to help!

Related to How Can I Print My Hostess Order on Pampered Chef?

1. How do I access the hostess order form?

To access the hostess order form, log in to your Pampered Chef account and click on the "Orders" tab. Then, click on "Hostess Order" and select the hostess name from the dropdown menu.

2. Can I customize the hostess order form?

Yes, you can customize the hostess order form by adding or removing items from the order form. You can also adjust the quantities and prices of the items to match the hostess's preferences.

3. How do I add hostess specials to the order form?

To add hostess specials to the order form, go to the "Hostess Specials" tab and select the items you want to include. Then, click on the "Add to Hostess Order" button to add them to the order form.

4. How do I print the hostess order form?

To print the hostess order form, click on the "Print" button at the bottom of the order form. You can choose to print the form as a PDF or a physical copy. Make sure to review the form before printing to ensure all the information is accurate.

5. Can I edit the hostess order after it has been printed?

No, once the hostess order has been printed, it cannot be edited. It is important to review all the information on the order form before printing to avoid any mistakes. If changes need to be made, you can create a new order form and notify the hostess of the changes.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• BarbFlan
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Malinda Klein
  • Estelene Nichols
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • ellietheresa