• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Hostess Needs Help: Lids for Prep Bowls?

In summary, the Lids for Prep Bowls set comes with 6 lids and they are designed to fit all sizes of Prep Bowls. The lids are dishwasher safe and can be used for both hot and cold foods. They also create a tight seal to keep food fresh and prevent spills.
ellietheresa
Just a quick question from a hostess...she needs to purchase lids just for the prep bowls, is that something I can order for her or how does she order that?

Thanks guys!

Look in Pampered Partner under Non-commission orders. I think they are $1.00 each.

Look up replacement parts under Pampered Partner, non-commission orders. PC only charges tax, no shipping, which is nice.

Yep. It will be shipped directly to her, and it DOES NOT count towards any party sales.

I always keep one of the replacement parts order forms with me so I can get all of their info/payment at a show if they are in need of a replacement for something.

KellyTheChef said:
Yep. It will be shipped directly to her, and it DOES NOT count towards any party sales.

I always keep one of the replacement parts order forms with me so I can get all of their info/payment at a show if they are in need of a replacement for something.

DUH!! What a Great Idea!!! :D

1. How many lids come in a set?

The Hostess Needs Help: Lids for Prep Bowls set comes with a total of 6 lids.

2. What sizes do the lids fit?

The lids are designed to fit all sizes of our Prep Bowls, including the 1-cup, 2-cup, and 3-cup sizes.

3. Are the lids dishwasher safe?

Yes, the lids are dishwasher safe for easy cleaning.

4. Can the lids be used for hot or cold foods?

The lids are versatile and can be used for both hot and cold foods.

5. Are the lids airtight?

Yes, the lids create a tight seal to keep your food fresh and prevent spills.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• bakinwithbacon
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Staci
Replies
Views
straitfan
  • ivykeep
  • Products and Tips
Replies