• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Help! Lost My Bowl Lids - Can I Buy Just the Lids?

In summary, the customer wanted to order the replacement parts for the stainless mixing bowls, but she couldn't ask her friend to return them. She also wanted to know if she could place the order through her friend. The replacement parts are non-commissionable and depending how old the bowls are, the old lids werent as sturdy as the new ones.
apriljc
I had a customer today come up to me and ask me if she could just buy the lids for the stainless mixing bowls. She let her friend borrow her bowls and lids and she got the bowls back but no lids. So can I order her just the lids?

hmmm... i haven't looked but is in on replacement order form?

yes, you can order them on a replacement order. I've checked into this already. I think the set will cost something like 12.00.

Thanks for letting me know. Now my other question is she wants to place an order under a friends order, can I do this as an order or do I have to do it another way? I have never had to do a replacement order before.

You have to do it separately-it won't let you add it on to a show.

Replacement order is separate. You can do it through Pampered Partner, it gets shipped directly to the customer with no added shipping charges. So it's just $12 plus tax!

Oh and I just looked it up on Pampered Partner and the 6 Qt. lid is $5.00, the 4 Qt. lid is $4.00 and the 2 Qt. lid is $3.00.

She couldn't ask her friend to return them?
She's already bought the whole set...!!!
I don't know what the friend could possibly do with lids, but no bowls....!!!

Replacement parts are non-commissionable.

Depending how old the bowls are, the old lids werent as sturdy as the new ones. So it might be a good thing....:D

Ginger428 said:
Depending how old the bowls are, the old lids werent as sturdy as the new ones. So it might be a good thing....:D

Yes!! I have thought about ordering new lids just so that they are the sturdy ones!!

I have the old lids and bought myself the 3 new lids as a replacement! I LOVE the new lids! SO much better!!:D

I don't have them but have heard that it is worth getting the new lids as they are much better than the original ones. Guess that was another improvement on PC's part.

Yes, the lids on replacement are the newer ones and they are SOOOO much better!

Another thing about the new lids: they are dishwasher safe. The "old original" ones are NOT. But, anyone who buys the set now will get the new improved DW safe lids!

I wish they would change the prep bowl lids, too! They are not dishwasher safe. (and if you are like me and put them in there anyway...they CRACK!!)

?
pamperedharriet said:
I don't have them but have heard that it is worth getting the new lids as they are much better than the original ones. Guess that was another improvement on PC's part.

I don't remember receiving orig lids, but knew somehow to order new lids on replacement parts.

thx

liz

i've put them in...
KellyTheChef said:
Another thing about the new lids: they are dishwasher safe. The "old original" ones are NOT. But, anyone who buys the set now will get the new improved DW safe lids!

I wish they would change the prep bowl lids, too! They are not dishwasher safe. (and if you are like me and put them in there anyway...they CRACK!!)

none have cracked on me, must just be lucky :)

I also wash something else thru DW which I KNOW better than to do

cookware

Related to Help! Lost My Bowl Lids - Can I Buy Just the Lids?

1. Can I purchase just the lids for my lost Pampered Chef bowls?

Yes, you can purchase replacement lids for your Pampered Chef bowls. They are sold separately and can be found on our website or through a Pampered Chef consultant.

2. How do I know which lid size I need for my bowl?

The best way to determine the lid size you need is to measure the diameter of your bowl. Our lids come in various sizes to fit different bowl sizes, so be sure to measure accurately.

3. Do the lids fit all Pampered Chef bowls?

No, our lids are specifically designed to fit our Pampered Chef bowls. They may not fit bowls from other brands, so be sure to check the measurements before purchasing.

4. Can I return a lid if it does not fit my bowl?

Yes, if you accidentally purchase the wrong size lid, you can return it for a refund or exchange. Please refer to our return policy for more information.

5. Are the lids dishwasher safe?

Yes, our lids are dishwasher safe for easy cleaning. We recommend placing them on the top rack of your dishwasher to avoid any potential warping or damage.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
raebates
  • Humble Beginnings
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Deb11
  • jpanzenhagen
  • Products and Tips
Replies