1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Colander & Bowl Set Lids are difficult to seal

1. 75317

I was recently speaking with a host and she remarked that the lids to her colander & Bowl set were incredibly difficult to use. I agreed with her and thought I would ask if anyone has any insight to this problem or tips for actually securing the lids to the bowls. I have NOT placed the lids in the dishwasher....they've just always been difficult to use. HELP! thanks!

Oct 12, 2005
  2. jenniann

jenniann Member

I have had several guests or hosts comment on how hard the lids are to secure to the bowls. I brought it up at a cluster meeting and someone suggested to run them under very hot water and then put them directly on the bowls to stretch them. I suggested this to one customer and she said it did help. I think I will send an email to customer service and let them know about the difficulties with the lids, maybe they need to take a closer look at them.

Oct 13, 2005
  3. its_me_susan

its_me_susan Senior Member

I just got this set - what's the best way to showcase them? Will they sell if I just bring the two small ones? Or I guess I can bring the large one to put drawing slips into?

Oct 14, 2005
Have something to add?