• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can the Lid from Our Colander Set Fit on the Collapsable Bowl?

In summary, to collapse the bowl with the lid on, gently push down on the center of the lid until it clicks into place and collapses into the bowl. The lid can be used as a separate cover for the bowl and can also be used as a serving tray. It is dishwasher safe and can be hand washed with warm water and mild soap. However, it is not microwave safe and should be removed before heating up any food in the bowl.
pcheftammy
I didn't earn this bowl, but I was wondering if the lid from the colander set would fit on it. Can someone try this for me? I have a hard time selling a bowl without a lid. It's kind of silly, since every other bowl we sell has one. I wonder if it was an oversite or if we will see one in the near future.

The Collapsible bowl does have a lid. A flimsy lid, but a lid that snaps on. The bowl is very large, so I would think the collander one would not fit.

I too was thinking about purchasing it. Those of you who have earned it, what do you think?

1. How do I collapse the bowl with the lid on?

To collapse the bowl with the lid on, first remove any contents from the bowl. Then, gently push down on the center of the lid until it clicks into place and collapses into the bowl. Repeat this process until the bowl is completely collapsed.

2. Can the lid be used as a separate cover for the bowl?

Yes, the lid can be used as a separate cover for the bowl. Simply place the lid on top of the bowl and press down on the center to create a seal. The lid can also be used as a serving tray for the collapsed bowl.

3. Is the lid dishwasher safe?

Yes, the lid for the collapsible bowl is dishwasher safe. It is recommended to place the lid on the top rack of the dishwasher for best results.

4. How do I clean the lid for the collapsible bowl?

The lid for the collapsible bowl can be hand washed with warm water and mild soap. It is important to thoroughly dry the lid before storing it to prevent any mold or mildew from forming.

5. Can the lid be used in the microwave?

No, the lid for the collapsible bowl is not microwave safe. It is recommended to remove the lid before heating up any food in the bowl.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• MarciMac
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
carlajanes
  • Jillmami
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • cpaylor