• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Struggling with a Trifle Bowl Lid That Won't Fit?

In summary, the trifle bowl is difficult to fit the lid on and the customer is unhappy because the lid pops off. The company is taking care of the customer and is sending her a new lid.
dianag
Hey all...
Ayone ever have trouble with the trifle bowl lid not fitting properly? Mine keeps popping off. Just got a complaint from a customer who now wants it repalced. I am afraid she may have the same trouble with a new one.

Any tips? Advice? TIA

hand wash it. I just posted in the shoutbox for you.

Mine doesn't fit either.

Mine has never fit well.

same issue here... pops off

Same problem. Mine has never fit properly.

Same here, it takes me 20 minutes to get it closed

I just got mine today, I took it out of the box to make sure it was ok (it wasnt) but my lid was just fine, the HUGE bubble in the side of the glass, not fine!

woohoo just submited my adjustment, and they are sending out a new one and I don't have to send it back!

Now, what do I do with 2 of them?

candiejayne said:
woohoo just submited my adjustment, and they are sending out a new one and I don't have to send it back!

Now, what do I do with 2 of them?

Make 2 Yummy Delicious Trifles :)

LOL!!! The large bubble would probably be fine, but I want to use it at shows, and I don't want the bubble to be seen. I really thought they would make me send it back, I was super shocked when it said no return required. Maybe I'll give one to my mom for christmas.

I have a Christmas party at work tomorrrow, I'm thinking of trying a trifle for that! soo many to choose from though!

That would be a good idea. Even with a bubble it would make a nice gift.

I'm getting mine tomorrow!!

You should make a trifle tomorrow. I wanna make a tiramasu one!!

I'll have to see which ones I have the right ingredients for in the house, its a blizzard out there, and it rained all morning so things are super slippery, and I'd have to drive over the Mississippi River Bridge into Iowa to go to the store, and the roads are bad enough, I don't want to see what the bridge is like!

I think any trifle would be nice.

Use the one with the bubble for decorations.

One fits the other does not? Weird.

My mom has one that the lid doesn't fit on and it's because the bowl is out of round causing the lid not to fit. It's like the top edge of the bowl is flat or something. I just put in for a product adjustment for it. I have one and my lid fits fine.

It's happened on both of my trifle bowls....I just tried to ignore it!

I have had the worst time ever with the trifle bowl! I have had to return three of them! They had MAJOR bubbles in them and I could not use them for shows! The last time I called HO the lady was rude and told me that because they are hand blown that they are not perfect. I know the difference between perfect, normal and just not right. So they are in the processes of pulling random ones from the warehouse to inspect them and then they will send me the best one that they find. AHHHH I order this 4 months ago. I am glad that it is me though and not a customer. If I was a guest buying this I would have given up!

1. Why doesn't the trifle bowl lid fit securely?

There could be a few reasons why the lid may not fit securely. It's possible that the lid and bowl are not compatible, or the lid may have become warped or damaged. It's also important to make sure the lid is being placed on the bowl correctly, with the tabs lined up with the notches on the bowl.

2. Can I use a different lid for my trifle bowl?

No, it's important to only use the lid that was specifically designed for your trifle bowl. Using a different lid could result in an improper fit and potentially damage the bowl or lid.

3. How can I fix a warped trifle bowl lid?

If your lid has become warped, try placing it in a bowl of hot water for a few minutes to soften the plastic. Then, gently reshape the lid to fit the bowl properly. If the lid is still not fitting correctly, it may need to be replaced.

4. Can I put my trifle bowl lid in the dishwasher?

Yes, the trifle bowl lid is dishwasher safe. However, to ensure the longevity of the lid, we recommend hand washing it with warm, soapy water.

5. My trifle bowl lid is cracked, what should I do?

If your lid is cracked, it will need to be replaced. Please contact our customer service team for assistance with ordering a replacement lid.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cheflorraine
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
raebates
Replies
Views
raebates
Replies
Views
DebbieJ