• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Is the Pampered Chef Microcooker Lid Warping a Common Issue?

In summary, the Large Microcooker has a maximum capacity of 2 quarts and is safe to use in the microwave. It is also dishwasher safe and can withstand high heat cooking up to 450 degrees Fahrenheit. Additionally, it is suitable for cooking frozen foods, as it can evenly distribute heat for thorough and quick cooking.
jesusluvsu2005
I had a host have two of these on an show. She said the lids seemed warped and wouldn't fit. I wondered if she might have not been putting them on right. However, when I got there to look at them they do seem to be warped and when I can get the lid on (which isn't often) they pop off if I barely touch it. I'm going to submit a product adjustment but I am worried the others will be like this. Anyone ever had this happen before? Thanks!
God bless,
Amanda

I sell a ton of these and have never had a problem...plus the one I've had for years still works just fine....has she had them long?

No, they just came the other day in her show shipment. Two of them were the same way. Hopefully the new ones will be better. I just couldn't figure out why they were like that.

Hmm...how odd, I hope they don't have a bad batch going...

I sell alot and have one myself and have never had a problem. Maybe it was just a bad lot of them.

both of mine are over 10 years old and I use the multiple times a week. Get them replaced.

if you have a problem with the replacements check the tabs. I had a problem with mine and it was the tabs...they were bent so they didn't grab onto the side correctly.

Thanks everyone! They're sending replacements. Hopefully they'll be better.

Shawnna, were you able to fix them somehow then?

Related to Is the Pampered Chef Microcooker Lid Warping a Common Issue?

1. What is the maximum capacity of the Large Microcooker?

The Large Microcooker has a capacity of 2 quarts, making it perfect for cooking larger portions or meals for a family.

2. Can the Large Microcooker be used in the microwave?

Yes, the Large Microcooker is safe to use in the microwave. It is made with high-quality, heat-resistant materials that can withstand microwave cooking.

3. How do I clean the Large Microcooker?

The Large Microcooker is dishwasher safe, making it easy to clean and maintain. You can also hand wash it with warm soapy water and a soft sponge.

4. Is the Large Microcooker safe to use with high heat cooking?

Yes, the Large Microcooker is designed to withstand high heat cooking. It is made with materials that can withstand temperatures up to 450 degrees Fahrenheit.

5. Can I use the Large Microcooker to cook frozen foods?

Yes, the Large Microcooker is great for cooking frozen foods. It is designed to evenly distribute heat, allowing frozen foods to cook thoroughly and quickly.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• babywings76
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Staci
Replies
Views
byrd1956
  • MaddyandOwensMom
  • Products and Tips
Replies