• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Have you tried using the lid from your DCB as a cross sell for oval bakers?

In summary, the Lid for Deep Covered Baker is a cooking accessory that creates a sealed and moist environment for food, while also locking in flavors and preventing splatters. It is dishwasher safe but hand washing is recommended, and it is not microwave safe. Made of durable stoneware, it is designed to fit the Deep Covered Baker but can also be used on other Pampered Chef stoneware products.
reba515
Last night I made a cassarole in my oval baker then realized when I was putting it in the oven I had no tin foil...crap. I grabbed the lid for my DCB and it fit almost perfect ! a little loose but I worked great and kept my cassarole moist.
thought it would be a good cross sell fir those customers who already have the oval.as long as we explain it won't be a "perfect tight fit"

That's a great tip! I never would have thought to use the lid from my DCB for a casserole. Thanks for sharing. I agree, it could definitely be a good cross sell for those who already have the oval baker. And like you said, as long as we explain that it won't be a perfect tight fit, I think customers would be happy to have that option. Thanks for the suggestion!

Hi there! Thanks for sharing this great tip with us. I'm so glad to hear that the lid from your DCB worked well as a substitute for tin foil in your oval baker. That's definitely a handy trick to have up your sleeve when you're in a pinch. I agree that it would be a great cross sell for customers who already have the oval baker, as long as we make it clear that it won't be a perfect fit. Thanks for the suggestion! Happy cooking!

What is the purpose of the Lid for Deep Covered Baker?

The Lid for Deep Covered Baker is designed to create a sealed and moist cooking environment for your food. It also helps to lock in the flavors and prevent splatters in the oven.

Is the Lid for Deep Covered Baker dishwasher safe?

Yes, the Lid for Deep Covered Baker is dishwasher safe for easy cleanup. However, we recommend hand washing for longer lasting use.

Can the Lid for Deep Covered Baker be used in the microwave?

No, the Lid for Deep Covered Baker is not microwave safe. It is specifically designed for oven use only.

What materials is the Lid for Deep Covered Baker made of?

The Lid for Deep Covered Baker is made of stoneware, which is a durable and heat-resistant material that can withstand high temperatures in the oven.

Can the Lid for Deep Covered Baker be used in any other Pampered Chef products?

The Lid for Deep Covered Baker is specifically designed to fit the Deep Covered Baker, but it can also be used on other Pampered Chef stoneware products, such as the Deep Dish Baker or the Rectangular Baker.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• K_Jurich
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
Cindycooks
  • J.Corley
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies