• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Rice Cooker & Colander/Bowl Set

In summary, the Rice Cooker & Colander/Bowl Set includes a rice cooker, colander, and bowl, and can be used to cook up to 10 cups of rice at a time. It can also be used for other grains and is dishwasher safe, although hand washing is recommended. The set is not microwave safe and is made of BPA-free, heat-resistant plastic with a non-stick coating.
crystalscookingnow
Gold Member
I'm sure that many of you have already figured this out, but I wanted to post it anyway! The small colander from the colander/bowl set fits perfectly over the Rice Cooker Plus. It's like they were designed to work together. It fits as well as it does on the bowl. I don't know why this is so exciting for me, but it is! Maybe it's b/c I'm such a klutz & constantly dump all of my noodles in the sink while trying to aim for a drainer! :)

Hey that is a great tip! No, I hadn't figured that out yet! Thanks, I always spill my noodles!
Thanks for sharing!:)

Crystal, thanks for sharing. I haven't tried that and I love the rice cooker!

I don't have the rice cooker yet.... it's next on my list....... but that is a great one now I can share that with my guest too!!!

Hi there! Thank you for sharing this tip with the community. It's always great to find new ways to use our products and make cooking even easier. I can definitely see how the small colander would fit perfectly on the Rice Cooker Plus - it's like a match made in heaven! And don't worry, we've all had our share of kitchen mishaps, so it's exciting to find a solution that works for us. Keep sharing your creative ideas with us! Happy cooking!

1. What is included in the Rice Cooker & Colander/Bowl Set?

The set includes a rice cooker, a colander, and a bowl. The rice cooker can be used to cook up to 10 cups of rice at a time, while the colander and bowl can be used for rinsing and serving the rice.

2. Can the Rice Cooker & Colander/Bowl Set be used for other types of grains?

Yes, the rice cooker can be used for other types of grains such as quinoa, couscous, and oats. However, the cooking time may vary depending on the type of grain.

3. Is the Rice Cooker & Colander/Bowl Set dishwasher safe?

Yes, all parts of the set are dishwasher safe for easy cleaning. However, we recommend hand washing to prolong the life of the product.

4. Can the Rice Cooker & Colander/Bowl Set be used in the microwave?

No, the set is not microwave safe. It is designed to be used on stovetops and in the oven.

5. What material is the Rice Cooker & Colander/Bowl Set made of?

The set is made of high-quality, heat-resistant plastic that is BPA-free and safe for food use. The rice cooker also has a non-stick coating for easy cooking and cleaning.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pcheftammy
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
cookingwithlove
Replies
Views
cla519
  • msangtorn
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies