• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Lost My Pinch Bowl - What Do I Do?

In summary, If you have lost your pinch bowl, you can contact your Pampered Chef consultant to order a replacement. Alternatively, you can visit the website and search for "pinch bowl" to find a variety of options to purchase. While any small bowl can be used as a replacement, using an official Pampered Chef pinch bowl is recommended for best results. Sets of pinch bowls are available for purchase, and the delivery time for replacements will vary based on location and shipping method. Unfortunately, refunds are not available for lost items, but replacements can be purchased from the website or through a consultant.
Jenni
My large pinch bowl.... I even dug though the trash and couldn't find it :(
Do I have to buy a new set or do we just sell the lids?

You should be able to buy a replacement lid, you can for the prep bowls.
You can pull up the replacement parts order form on CC.

I'm slow but I found it... do we really not pay shipping on replacement parts? It didn't show a charge when I entered it

Correct. There's no charge for shipping on replacement parts. Actually, it's built into the replacement part price. You'll need to pay tax, though.

More reasons to love PC :angel:

I lost that same exact lid as well, can't figure out for the life of me where the heck it's gone to! Good to know we can get another without having to buy a whole new set. I've been pretty impressed with our replacement parts program thus far!

1. How can I find a replacement for my lost pinch bowl?

If you have lost your pinch bowl, you can contact your Pampered Chef consultant to order a replacement. Alternatively, you can also visit our website and search for "pinch bowl" to find a variety of options to purchase.

2. Can I use any other bowl as a replacement for the pinch bowl?

While you can use any other small bowl as a replacement for the pinch bowl, we highly recommend using an official Pampered Chef pinch bowl for the best results. Our pinch bowls are specifically designed for cooking and baking and are made with high-quality materials.

3. Can I purchase a set of pinch bowls instead of just one replacement?

Yes, we offer sets of pinch bowls in various sizes on our website. You can also contact your Pampered Chef consultant to order a set of pinch bowls.

4. How long will it take for my replacement pinch bowl to arrive?

The delivery time for your replacement pinch bowl will depend on your location and shipping method. Your Pampered Chef consultant can provide you with an estimated delivery time, or you can track your shipment on our website.

5. Is it possible to get a refund for my lost pinch bowl?

Unfortunately, we do not offer refunds for lost or misplaced items. However, you can always purchase a replacement pinch bowl from our website or through your Pampered Chef consultant.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• DeeDee616
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Staci
Replies
Views
raebates
  • Jillmami
  • Products and Tips
Replies