• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Broke My Pinch Bowls...now What Do I Do?

In summary, to prevent your pinch bowls from breaking, handle them with care and avoid exposing them to extreme temperatures. It is not recommended to use a broken pinch bowl for food preparation and it is best to replace it. Our company offers a lifetime guarantee on our products and replacements can be requested by contacting customer service. The replacement process time may vary, but our team will work to get it to you as soon as possible. Unfortunately, refunds are not offered for damaged products, but a replacement can be provided under the lifetime guarantee.
DeeDee616
I ordered the pinch bowls last week on the sample order. How do i as a consultant go about getting them replaced? I can't seem to find it anywhere. On the web site under product adjustments it asks for the show number. I bought them as the sample pack. Thanks for your help!

You can find the order number by clicking on "Product Adjustments" on your CC, then when it asks for the show #, click th ebutton that says something about not knowing the show #. Then look for the most recent supply order and you'll find it listed there. Or save yourself the clicking and call HO in the morning...

If you have the packing slip they came with, you will find the show # there. It starts with your consultant #, then has a letter, then four more numbers.

ThanksThanks for the help! I sent in the product adjustment!! I did it!

Hi there! Thank you for reaching out about your pinch bowls. As a consultant, you can easily request a replacement for your sample order items through the product adjustments section on our website. Simply enter the show number for the order and select the item you need replaced. If you purchased them as part of a sample pack, you can enter the show number for that particular pack. If you have any trouble finding the show number or need further assistance, please don't hesitate to reach out to our customer service team. They will be more than happy to help you with the process. Thank you for being a valued consultant and for choosing our products. Have a great day!

Related to Broke My Pinch Bowls...now What Do I Do?

1. How can I prevent my pinch bowls from breaking?

To prevent your pinch bowls from breaking, make sure to handle them with care and avoid dropping them. Also, avoid exposing them to extreme temperatures, such as putting them in the oven or freezer.

2. Can I still use my broken pinch bowl?

It is not recommended to use a broken pinch bowl as it may not be safe for food preparation. It is best to replace the broken bowl.

3. Do you offer replacements for broken pinch bowls?

Yes, we offer a lifetime guarantee on our products. Please contact our customer service team for a replacement.

4. How long does the replacement process take?

The replacement process can vary, but our customer service team will work to get your replacement to you as soon as possible.

5. Can I return my broken pinch bowl for a refund?

Unfortunately, we do not offer refunds for damaged products. However, we are happy to provide a replacement under our lifetime guarantee.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Jenni
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
OhmyDLM
  • mrssyvo
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
mrssyvo
  • Kelly8