• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How can I get a replacement for a chipped Pampered Chef platter?

In summary, the small chip on the platter happened after the washing machine, and the customer is concerned about whether they can get it replaced. They've also found a chip after the washing machine and are concerned about whether it's something they can fix. The customer was able to get an adjustment online, and the customer was able to get a call back after waiting on hold for 4 1/2 hours.
AnnieBee
Gold Member
So I found a small chip on platter after washing it at the weekend. I used it both for a show and to take to a friends, and I have no idea how it happened, I am careful when I pack it for shows.

Is this something that I could get replaced? I love the SA and tell people that they are chip resistant, and now this... I want to be able to use it at shows and NOT have them see the chip!

Also, if I put it in as an adjustment online, will they want me to send it back? I ask because I need it for a show tomorrow and on Saturday and so if they pick it up tomorrow I will be stuck, and I'd rather wait until next week. Maybe I should just call (although the wait times are so awful I'd rather not).

I still haven't figured out when they want things to be sent bcak and when not, it seems pretty random from the adjustments I've had to do so far!

I think it is random on purpose. This is one case in which I'd probably call instead of emailing in order to explain exactly what you've explained here.

I agree, I'd call too. When it's something I use a lot, I just ask them to send me a new one before I send mine back. They don't do it with customers, but with consultants, they usually do. I put in an adjustment on my DCB on Monday, and it arrived today (before I sent it back). HO understands how important our products are to sales.

Also, I found this on Monday. There was the little message saying the call back wasn't working, but I went ahead and listened to see if it came up when I selected customer service. It did, and they called me back. Sure, it was 4 1/2 hours later, but I didn't have to wait on hold! Just so you know if you get that message too.

1. What is the size of the Chip on Sa Large Round Platter?

The Chip on Sa Large Round Platter has a diameter of 14 inches, making it the perfect size for serving a variety of snacks and appetizers.

2. Is the Chip on Sa Large Round Platter dishwasher safe?

Yes, the Chip on Sa Large Round Platter is dishwasher safe. However, we recommend hand washing to prolong the life of the platter.

3. Can this platter be used in the oven?

No, the Chip on Sa Large Round Platter is not oven safe. It is made of stoneware and is not suitable for high temperatures.

4. Is the platter microwave safe?

Yes, the Chip on Sa Large Round Platter is microwave safe. It is safe to heat up food on the platter, but be cautious as the platter may become hot.

5. What is the material of the Chip on Sa Large Round Platter?

The Chip on Sa Large Round Platter is made of durable stoneware, which is known for its strength and resistance to scratches and stains.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
esavvymom
Replies
Views
Staci
  • cookingwithdot
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Rosechef