• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can I Get My Chipped Bar Pan Replaced from the Consultant Kit?

In summary, the new bar pan is a versatile and convenient kitchen tool that measures 9 inches by 13 inches and is made of heavy-duty carbon steel. It is dishwasher safe but hand washing is recommended for longer durability. The pan can be used in the oven and on the stovetop, making it perfect for a variety of dishes such as casseroles, sheet cakes, roasted vegetables, and even grilled sandwiches.
alj30
I got my consultant kit about 2 weeks ago, and just noticed that my bar pan is chipped on one side, and on the other side it has a weird dent that is on the outer corner that goes into the inside of the pan. Since it was an item in the consultant kit, can I still get this item replaced? Thanks!

make sure you let them know you need it asap---for your cooking parties

What are the dimensions of the new bar pan?

The new bar pan measures 9 inches by 13 inches, making it the perfect size for baking a variety of dishes.

Is the new bar pan dishwasher safe?

Yes, the new bar pan is dishwasher safe for easy cleaning. However, we recommend hand washing to prolong the life of the pan.

What is the material of the new bar pan?

The new bar pan is made of heavy-duty carbon steel, which provides even heat distribution for perfectly baked dishes.

Can I use the new bar pan in the oven and on the stovetop?

Yes, the new bar pan is oven safe up to 450°F/230°C and can also be used on the stovetop for cooking or frying. Just make sure to use potholders or oven mitts when handling the pan after use.

What types of dishes can I make with the new bar pan?

The new bar pan is versatile and can be used to make a variety of dishes including casseroles, sheet cakes, roasted vegetables, and even grilled sandwiches. The possibilities are endless!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kam
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Denarella
  • chefmoseley
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
gailz2
  • Hollycancook