• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How can I name someone a co-host in PP3? Am I missing something?

In summary, a Co-Host in Pp3 is someone who assists the main host in hosting a Pampered Chef party by helping with tasks such as inviting guests, setting up the party, and taking orders. Being a Pampered Chef consultant is not required to be a Co-Host and it is a great opportunity for friends or family members to support the main host. The responsibilities of a Co-Host include helping with party preparations, inviting guests, sharing the party link, and assisting with taking orders. Co-Hosts can earn rewards such as free and discounted products and special Co-Host exclusive products. To become a Co-Host, you can either be invited by the main host or express your interest to a Pampered Chef consultant
KimmyDarling
I can't find where you can name someone a co-host in PP3. What am I missing?!!:confused:

Any help y'all can give me would be great!

When you are on the customer tab, the selection is basically in the middle of your screen. You will need to check the radio button titled 'cohost'. Please PM me if you still have a problem with it and we can chat.

Lisa

I've been trying to figure this out for hours and I can't seem to find the option anywhere. It's driving me crazy! Hey there! I understand your frustration, it can be really frustrating when you can't find a specific option in a program. Have you checked the program's help section or user guide? Sometimes they have step-by-step instructions on how to do certain tasks. If not, maybe try reaching out to the program's customer support or checking online forums for other users who may have encountered the same issue. I hope you're able to figure it out soon!

Related to How can I name someone a co-host in PP3? Am I missing something?

What is a Co-Host in Pp3?

A Co-Host in Pp3 is someone who assists the main host in hosting a Pampered Chef party. They help with tasks such as inviting guests, setting up the party, and taking orders.

Do I have to be a Pampered Chef consultant to be a Co-Host?

No, anyone can be a Co-Host in Pp3. It is a great opportunity for friends or family members to support the main host and help make the party a success.

What are the responsibilities of a Co-Host in Pp3?

The responsibilities of a Co-Host in Pp3 include helping with party preparations, inviting guests, sharing the party link with friends and family, and assisting with taking orders during the party.

Can I earn rewards as a Co-Host in Pp3?

Yes, Co-Hosts in Pp3 can earn rewards such as free and discounted products based on the total sales from the party. They can also earn special Co-Host exclusive products.

How do I become a Co-Host in Pp3?

You can become a Co-Host in Pp3 by being invited by the main host of a Pampered Chef party. You can also reach out to a Pampered Chef consultant and express your interest in being a Co-Host for their upcoming party.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• babywings76
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Intrepid_Chef
  • Roadtripray
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • JennsRAQ