• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How can I find a small chillzane bowl for purchase?

In summary, the Iso New Small Chillzane Bowl has a capacity of 1.5 quarts and is dishwasher safe, but not microwave safe. Its lid provides an airtight seal and it can be used for both hot and cold foods.
karolynn mcmurray
I have a customer that would like 2 small chillzane bowls, we ordered them for her August show and home office called and said they were sold out. If any body has one and is willing to sell them please let me know. Thanks!

I'm in Texas and have 2 to sell. I ordered extras just in case. Regular price plus whatever it costs to ship. If you want to PM me go ahead and we can talk details. Paypal is probably best for payment so she can get it sooner

I also have one, if you need it.

Related to How can I find a small chillzane bowl for purchase?

1. What is the size of the Iso New Small Chillzane Bowl?

The Iso New Small Chillzane Bowl has a capacity of 1.5 quarts (1.4 liters), making it the perfect size for storing and transporting smaller portions of food.

2. Is the Iso New Small Chillzane Bowl dishwasher safe?

Yes, the Iso New Small Chillzane Bowl is dishwasher safe for easy cleanup. However, we recommend placing it on the top rack to prevent any potential damage.

3. Can I use the Iso New Small Chillzane Bowl in the microwave?

No, the Iso New Small Chillzane Bowl is not microwave safe. It is made of plastic and may melt or warp when exposed to high heat.

4. What is the purpose of the lid on the Iso New Small Chillzane Bowl?

The lid on the Iso New Small Chillzane Bowl is designed to provide an airtight seal, keeping your food fresh and preventing any spills or leaks during transportation.

5. Can the Iso New Small Chillzane Bowl be used for hot and cold foods?

Yes, the Iso New Small Chillzane Bowl is designed to keep both hot and cold foods at their desired temperature. It is safe to use for storing and transporting both types of food.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChristyF
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Pamperedva
  • cochef
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
CRuff
  • cochef