• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How Are You Fellow Pregnant Cheffers?

In summary, all is going well with just a few minor hiccups. The due date is May 15th and we should start to feel labor activity around then.
The lactation consultant who taught the breasfeeding class I took recommended this book:

http://search.barnesandnoble.com/booksearch/isbninquiry.asp?ean=1558321055

It is very thorough and informative, might be of some help in understanding how it all works.

NooraK said:
The lactation consultant who taught the breasfeeding class I took recommended this book:

http://search.barnesandnoble.com/booksearch/isbninquiry.asp?ean=1558321055

It is very thorough and informative, might be of some help in understanding how it all works.
Thank you, I will definately give this book a try :)

<h2>How long do you have left?</h2><p>I am scheduled to be induced on May 15th at 7:00 am, but I am hoping to go into labor before then.</p><h2>How are you feeling?</h2><p>My feet are swollen and I have Gestational Diabetes, but overall I am doing well. I have been able to manage my sugar levels and my Group B test came back negative.</p><h2>How much weight have you gained?</h2><p>I have gained 27 pounds so far, which is similar to what I gained with my first pregnancy. I am already thinking about how I will lose the weight after giving birth.</p><h2>What are your plans for losing the weight?</h2><p>I am considering using the Lindora weight loss program, as it was successful for me after my first pregnancy.</p><h2>How is your pregnancy progressing?</h2><p>My doctor appointments have been going well, and I am currently about 70% thinned but not dilating yet. I am hoping to avoid being induced and go into labor naturally.</p><h2>Are you excited for your baby to arrive?</h2><p>Yes, I am definitely looking forward to meeting my little one and feeling like myself again. But I know I will also miss the feeling of having my baby move inside me.</p>

Related to How Are You Fellow Pregnant Cheffers?

How long do you have left?

I am scheduled to be induced on May 15th at 7:00 am, but I am hoping to go into labor before then.

How are you feeling?

My feet are swollen and I have Gestational Diabetes, but overall I am doing well. I have been able to manage my sugar levels and my Group B test came back negative.

How much weight have you gained?

I have gained 27 pounds so far, which is similar to what I gained with my first pregnancy. I am already thinking about how I will lose the weight after giving birth.

What are your plans for losing the weight?

I am considering using the Lindora weight loss program, as it was successful for me after my first pregnancy.

How is your pregnancy progressing?

My doctor appointments have been going well, and I am currently about 70% thinned but not dilating yet. I am hoping to avoid being induced and go into labor naturally.

Are you excited for your baby to arrive?

Yes, I am definitely looking forward to meeting my little one and feeling like myself again. But I know I will also miss the feeling of having my baby move inside me.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jrstephens
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
jrstephens
  • jrstephens
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
starrmarie
Replies