1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Theme Show Housewarming shows

1. Please help with some Housewarming show ideas!!

Apr 28, 2005
  2. PamperedGinger

PamperedGinger Advanced Member

I would just do a regular kitchen show rather than try to do anything special. I know you want something special, but don't know of any house warming games.

If you wanted to give the host a nice gift, you could give her a cookbook and have the guests all sign it.

3. BethCooks4U

BethCooks4U Legend Member Gold Member

housewarming

I had a housewarming show for a single woman who had just bought her first house. We ran it very much like a bridal show. She registered and did a wish list. Friends bought gifts for her and things for herself and she got the free. Her friend who organized it got discounts. They had wine and I did a brief demo -FUN!

Apr 28, 2005
  4. PamperedGinger

PamperedGinger Advanced Member

Beth....that is a GREAT idea to set it up like a bridal show. I would have never thought of that. THANKS!

5. I have already done this, set it up as a bridal show. But I need a fun idea. Most of the people coming have never been to a Pampered Chef show...

Apr 29, 2005
  6. MSmith

MSmith Member

I met someone at the Dentist's office who wants to have a Pampered Chef show and is moving into her first home...I suggested a "Housewarming Party", where she could register for gifts like the Bridal Show.

Since this isn't a situation where someone else is throwing it for her, what I am going to do is mail her invitations for her...that way, she won't feel like she's asking for gifts.

May 1, 2005
Have something to add?