• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Hotel to McCormick Place Transportation: Taxi, Bus, or Shuttles?

In summary, you can track your order during shipping by using the tracking number provided once your order has been shipped. Delivery times may vary and can be seen during the checkout process. If your order has not yet been shipped, you may be able to change the shipping address by contacting customer service. However, if your order has already been shipped, the shipping address cannot be changed. In the rare event of a lost package, please contact customer service to file a claim and resolve the issue. At this time, international shipping is not available but may be offered in the future.
samcmills
How do you get from your hotel to McCormick Place? Do you take a taxi, city bus or does PC have shuttles? If shuttles how often do they run and what hours do they run?

There are shuttles almost constantly from the 'conference hotels' to McCormick place and back. If you are not at a conference hotel, hopefully close, you can walk or take a taxi to one and then catch the shuttle.

Is there a charge for the shuttles?

Nope, it's no charge and they have tons of busses. Even when a general session gets out and there are a TON of people waiting to get back to the hotels at once, the lines go pretty quickly. Now with road construction right by McCormick Place this summer, I don't know how that will slow things down, but we'll all be dealing with the same thing.

Woo hoo!!! Nine more days to go!:D

I'll have to check SoonerChef's signature to see how many days left for me!

Anne, what are they gonna do without all of us wave 2 cheffers while we are gone, lol.

That's what makes staying at a conference hotel sooo worth it. The shuttle is free, and we get to stay at a Hilton. Not all bad:)
You usually don't have to wait getting on at the hotel, the lines can be long at McCormick, but like someone else said, they do move pretty quickly.

jdavis said:
Anne, what are they gonna do without all of us wave 2 cheffers while we are gone, lol.

I have no idea! I know I will go through ChefSuccess withdrawal!

I know these boards are gonna be SO busy when we get back, lol.

You'll hear the crickets when we're gone.

1. Can I track my order during shipping?

Yes, you will receive a tracking number once your order has been shipped. You can use this tracking number to track your package's journey to your doorstep.

2. How long will it take for my order to be delivered?

Delivery times may vary depending on your location and the shipping method you choose at checkout. You can see estimated delivery times during the checkout process.

3. Can I change the shipping address for my order?

If your order has not yet been shipped, you may be able to change the shipping address by contacting our customer service team. However, if your order has already been shipped, we are unable to change the shipping address.

4. What happens if my package gets lost during shipping?

In the rare event that your package gets lost during shipping, please contact our customer service team so we can assist you in filing a claim with the shipping carrier. We will work to resolve the issue as quickly as possible.

5. Do you offer international shipping?

At this time, we only offer shipping within the United States. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause. We are constantly working to expand our shipping capabilities and hope to offer international shipping in the future.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefBeckyD
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
ChefBeckyD
Replies
Views
lacychef
  • pjpamchef
  • General Chat
Replies