• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Hosting a TW Catty Party in Canada - 10% Off & $3.95 Shipping!

In summary, to qualify for the 10% discount and $3.95 shipping for hosting a TW Catty Party in Canada, you must have at least $200 in sales and four buying guests. The discount and shipping rate will automatically be applied during checkout. All products in the TW Catty catalog are eligible for the discount, but specific product requests can be made to your consultant. Only customers in Canada can host a TW Catty Party and receive the discount and reduced shipping. The party discount cannot be combined with other offers or promotions, but your consultant can help you find the best deal. The discount and shipping offer is valid for the entire month of the party and can be extended to the following month if needed.
rennea
Gold Member
I am having a TW catty party, I've decided that I need to fill my kitchen with even more stuff LMAO!!

The consultant seems really nice. It seems weird being hostess on the other end of a party. She is offering 10% off on all orders even off sale prices and shipping is only $3.95 to your home in Canada. If anybody is interested in placing an order let me know. You can go to the TW Canada website and check out this months specials. I have to have all my orders in by July 17. I want to make sure to be a good host;) :)

Hey Rennea - we can't do this anymore - Deb (admin) posted a thread on this the other day. You'll have to delete this...

Oh crap I missed it...................

Related to Hosting a TW Catty Party in Canada - 10% Off & $3.95 Shipping!

1. How do I qualify for the 10% discount and $3.95 shipping for hosting a TW Catty Party in Canada?

To qualify for the discount and reduced shipping, you must have a minimum of $200 in sales and at least four buying guests at your party. The discount and shipping rate will automatically be applied to your order during checkout.

2. Can I choose which products are discounted for my TW Catty Party?

No, the 10% discount applies to all products in the TW Catty catalog. However, if you have a specific product in mind that you would like to receive at a discounted price, you can contact your consultant to see if it can be included in the discount offer.

3. Do I have to be located in Canada to host a TW Catty Party?

Yes, only customers located in Canada are eligible to host a TW Catty Party and receive the discount and reduced shipping. If you are located in the United States, please check with your consultant for any current promotions or discounts.

4. Can I combine the TW Catty Party discount with other offers or promotions?

No, the TW Catty Party discount and reduced shipping cannot be combined with any other offers or promotions. However, your consultant may be able to help you find the best deal or offer available for your party.

5. How long does the TW Catty Party discount and reduced shipping last?

The TW Catty Party discount and reduced shipping are valid for the entire month of the party. Your order must be placed during the month of your party to receive the discount and reduced shipping. If you need more time, your consultant can help you extend your party to the following month.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PCJen
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
PCJen
  • pampchefsarah
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
peichef
  • kam