• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Hostess Show Planning: How to Make It Count!

In summary, a hostess show is an event where a direct sales company representative displays products at a host's house for guests to purchase and learn more about the company. Hosting a show can have various benefits, including earning free and discounted products, connecting with friends and family, and supporting the company and its representative. To plan a successful show, set a date, invite guests, promote the event, prepare a display of products, and have a plan for taking orders and processing payments. To ensure guests have a good time, provide refreshments and snacks, have interactive activities, and engage with guests. After the show, follow up with guests by thanking them, offering post-show promotions, and asking for feedback.
SillyChef
I have a show on the 10th. There was an order placed on the website today. How do I make it count for the hostess show? Basically what do I do next?

Type it into your PP under that hosts' show...that's all :)

Oh I thought it would charge it. Thanks for the heads up!

No problem :)

Hi there! Thank you for reaching out. To make sure the order counts towards your hostess show, you will need to go into your consultant account and assign the order to the hostess's show. This can be done by clicking on the "Orders" tab and then selecting "Assign Orders to Shows." From there, you can select the hostess's show and assign the order to it. If you have any trouble with this, please don't hesitate to reach out to our support team for assistance. Thank you and good luck with your show on the 10th!

Related to Hostess Show Planning: How to Make It Count!

What is a hostess show?

A hostess show is an event where a direct sales company representative sets up a display of products at a host's house. The host invites friends and family to attend, and guests have the opportunity to purchase products and learn more about the company.

What are the benefits of hosting a show?

Hosting a show can have multiple benefits, including earning free and discounted products, connecting with friends and family, and supporting a direct sales company and its representative. It can also be a fun and social event.

How do I plan a successful hostess show?

To plan a successful hostess show, you should start by setting a date and inviting guests. Make sure to promote the event through social media, email, and word of mouth. Prepare a display of products, have samples available, and offer special promotions or discounts. Make sure to also have a plan for taking orders and processing payments.

What can I do to ensure guests have a good time at the show?

To ensure guests have a good time at the show, make sure to provide refreshments and snacks, have interactive activities or games, and offer product demonstrations or tutorials. It's also important to be welcoming and engaging with guests, and to make sure they have the opportunity to ask questions and learn more about the products.

Is there anything I should do after the show is over?

After the show is over, it's important to follow up with guests who attended. This can include thanking them for their attendance, offering any special post-show promotions, and following up on any orders or purchases made. You can also ask for feedback and suggestions for future shows.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• yankeeinontario
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • MarineGurl020412
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
MarineGurl020412
  • pcsharon1