• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Troubleshooting a Missing Hostess Number: Tips and Solutions

In summary, the first host (from November) will have a host number because her show has been processed. But the booking (January host) won't have one yet. The problem is that the host number is supposed to be auto-updated, but it wasn't in this case. The solution was to delete and recreate the show, or to call tech support.
PC Nut
Okay can someone help me out on this one? I entered a show that was a booking from November. But when you go down to view the Hostess Number there isn't anything there. I even tried to update contact. Her original booking was for Jan 14 but she changed it to last Wednesday. I even put in the past hostess number but it won't take it. What's up or what do I need to do? Help!

The first host (from November) will have a host number because her show has been processed. But the booking (January host) won't have one yet.

But it's the same hostess, sorry I didn't make that clear.

Oh, OK. Are you running PP or P3? From your question, I'm assuming P3, as that's the one that auto-updates host numbers. Try getting the updates again. Under the help menu. That should validate host numbers in your system.If that doesn't work, or you're not running P3, you'll have to manually enter the host number. If you don't have it, it'll be on your commission statement for November, or in the host lookup area on CC.

I'm running PP but it won't let me put in the past hostess number on the home page of the show. Does this make sense?

Kinda - I haven't used PP since P3 came out. If I remember, you need to edit the contact record and add the number there.

I have done that but it won't put in the hostess number on the show page. Should I delete and start all over? I never did download PP3. It takes me forever to get used to the PC programs each year. I hate to change.

That is really weird. If you don't have any orders on the show yet, then I'd delete and recreate it. It's worth a shot, right?

Well! Actually I have all of the show entered and got the error message when I went to transmit it and realized there was a problem. I even tried to create a new show before I deleted it and it still didn't show the Past Hostess number. Arghhhhhhhhhh.......

Aw, crud. Can you hold it and call Tech Support on Monday?

Guess I'll have to.........dang............

I still run PP
Have you tried just deleting the host order.
restart the program
Go in thru the contacts and add her host#
then go to show and add her order...

I get funky stuff with addresses all the time. If I dont enter it in the right place then it takes a minute to update everywhere.

1. What should I do if I can't find my hostess number?

If you are unable to locate your hostess number, the first step is to check any paperwork or emails you received when you booked your party. If you still can't find it, you can contact our customer service team or your consultant for assistance.

2. Can I still earn rewards if I don't have a hostess number?

Yes, as long as your party was booked through a consultant, you can still earn rewards without a hostess number. Your consultant can manually add your party to their account and ensure you receive the appropriate rewards.

3. Why is my hostess number not showing up on my account?

There could be several reasons why your hostess number is not showing up on your account. It could be that your consultant forgot to enter it, or there was a technical error. The best course of action is to reach out to your consultant or our customer service team for assistance.

4. Can I change my hostess number after the party has already taken place?

In most cases, once the party has been submitted, the hostess number cannot be changed. However, if there was an error or issue with your original hostess number, you can reach out to our customer service team for assistance.

5. Will I still earn rewards if my hostess number was entered incorrectly?

If your hostess number was entered incorrectly, it is possible that you may not receive the full amount of rewards you are entitled to. It is essential to double-check the accuracy of your hostess number when submitting your party to ensure you receive the proper rewards.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pcsharon1
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
wadesgirl
  • christinaspc
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
christinaspc
  • dannyzmom