• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Host Specials: Questions Answered

In summary, the current host specials for Pampered Chef can be found on their website or through a consultant. They can be earned by hosting a party and meeting certain sales and booking goals. Host specials cannot usually be combined with other offers or discounts, but exceptions may apply. If unable to host a party, options such as hosting a virtual party or placing a large order through a consultant are available. Host specials do have an expiration date, which can be provided by the consultant.
StacieB
Gold Member
Ok so tonight I did a show for a consultant that decided to go inactive over the summer. The gal that had the party booked off another lady that this over consultant did the show for. Will the Past Host get the Host Special even though it is not the same consultant? Thanks for the help!!

Yup! Host specials follow the host not the consultant. :)

She should! It shouldn't matter what consultant does the show as long as the booking was put into Pampered Partner.

Thanks a bunch!!

You're welcome! That's a nice show to inherit. :)

Funny about the show, the gal told me last night that she has 12-14 people coming. I ws stoaked about it. Got the tonight and 2 showed up. Party at $184.

Oh, so not very good to inherit. Maybe she'll surprise you and get a bunch of outside orders from those who were "supposed" to be coming. Hopefully!

That is her plan and we are to close on Tuesday!! I leave for out of town till the 3rd on Thursday so will keep my fingers crossed.

What are the current host specials?

The current host specials vary each month and can be found on the Pampered Chef website or by contacting a Pampered Chef consultant.

How can I earn host specials?

Host specials can be earned by hosting a Pampered Chef party and meeting certain sales and booking goals. Your consultant can provide more information about the specific requirements.

Can I combine host specials with other offers or discounts?

In most cases, host specials cannot be combined with other offers or discounts. However, your consultant can provide more information about any current promotions or exceptions.

What if I am unable to host a party but still want to earn host specials?

If you are unable to host a party but still want to earn host specials, you can consider hosting a virtual party or placing a large order through a consultant. Your consultant can provide more details and options.

Do host specials expire?

Yes, host specials typically have an expiration date. Your consultant can provide the specific expiration date for the current host specials.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefcharity
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
patty42240
  • mrshamel3808
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Jolie_Paradoxe
Replies