• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can Past Hosts Receive Specials for Future Shows?

In summary, the past host special is only for the past host who the current show booked from. If the current host has booked someone off of a show in the past, then that past host is eligible for the host bonus. However, the only hosts who are eligible for the host bonus are those who had bookings from their show for January.
{*mandy*}
Gold Member
The past host specials: If I submit a show I can not give all or some of my past host this special under a show?

I am totally confused. It seems that it is a special for all past host.

Please I need answers

Mandy

I'm sorry I don't think I understand your question. Do you have a show that a past host is trying to purchase the host special on? If so, this past host has to have been the host that the current host booked off of in order to be entitled to purchase the special. Does that make sense and is that what you're asking?

Mandy, the Past Host Special is only for the past host who the current show booked from. So, if Mary had a show in December, and Polly booked a February Show at Mary's show, then in February, at Polly's show, Mary would be able to get the Host Bonus of the Month. (and so would Polly, as the host of the show) The Past Host Special is a benefit that hosts get for getting bookings at their show.

Ok, I hosted my own kick off party back in Oct, can ppl who booked a party from me get the 60% off stoneware?
It can't be someone who just hosted a random show?

{*mandy*} said:
Ok, I hosted my own kick off party back in Oct, can ppl who booked a party from me get the 60% off stoneware?

No - If they are hosting a show in January, than the host bonus for them is $50 extra with a $500 show. The ONLY hosts who get the 60% off stoneware piece would be a past host who had bookings from her show for January. At those shows, she is entitled to a 60% off piece of stoneware. If she had bookings from her show for February, than she could go to those shows, and choose 2 60% items from the catalog.

Because you are the consultant, even though people booked from your show, you are not entitled to the host bonus.

{*mandy*} said:

It's a little confusing this month because it's two different host specials. One special (more free product starting at a $500 show) for hosts and one different special for past hosts (60% off stoneware). So any shows you have IN January that host gets more free product providing her sales reach the levels needed. At your January shows, if the shows were booked off someone - say Mary was a host in November and someone booked for January. At THAT January show only and ONLY Mary, not the new January host, Mary would be able to purchase a piece of stoneware at 60% off.

Clear as mud?

So if my current host in Jan, wants to purchase the Feb. Host special (2 items for 60%) she can do that in Feb?

{*mandy*} said:
So if my current host in Jan, wants to purchase the Feb. Host special (2 items for 60%) she can do that in Feb?

ONLY if she has a booking from her show for February. She can only purchase the host bonus at a show where she is the host or at one that was booked from hers - no other way.

Yes, very confusing indeed! So what if I had a Mystery Host Party in December and the woman who won booked a show in January. Does she get a stone at 60% off is she booked off of herself? Hmmmm. :cool:

shuttermonster said:
Yes, very confusing indeed! So what if I had a Mystery Host Party in December and the woman who won booked a show in January. Does she get a stone at 60% off is she booked off of herself? Hmmmm. :cool:

Well, yes, actually she does!:thumbup:

Related to Can Past Hosts Receive Specials for Future Shows?

What is the best way to contact customer service for help?

The best way to contact customer service for help is by calling our toll-free number at 1-800-342-2433 or by emailing us at [email protected]. Our customer service team is available Monday-Friday from 7am-11pm CT and Saturday-Sunday from 9am-6pm CT.

How long does it typically take for a customer service representative to respond to an email or voicemail?

We strive to respond to all inquiries within 24 hours during our business hours. However, during peak times or holidays, it may take up to 48 hours for a response. We appreciate your patience and will do our best to assist you as quickly as possible.

I received a damaged or defective product. What should I do?

We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused. Please contact our customer service team and they will be happy to assist you with a replacement or refund. It may be helpful to have your order number and a photo of the damage or defect when contacting us.

Can I cancel or make changes to my order after it has been placed?

We process orders quickly to ensure prompt delivery, so we cannot guarantee that changes or cancellations can be made after an order has been placed. However, you can contact our customer service team and they will do their best to accommodate your request.

Do you offer international shipping?

At this time, we only offer shipping within the United States and Canada. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause. For more information on our shipping policies, please visit our website or contact our customer service team.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cincychef
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • ChefBeckyD
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
amyf112
  • Teresa Lynn