• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Host Special Choice: Flexible Options for Hosting Shows on Different Dates

In summary, the Host Special Choice is a program offered by Pampered Chef that allows hosts to have more flexibility in choosing dates for their shows. Hosts can select from a list of available dates if they choose the Host Special Choice option when booking their show. To qualify for this option, hosts must have a minimum of $200 in guest sales. The benefits of using the Host Special Choice include more options for hosting, the opportunity to earn more rewards and free products, and the ability to change or rebook their show date.
jennuone
Since we can still enter a show 5 days after the end of the month, can I give the host an option of the host special if her show is on the 3rd of the month? Can she choose which month special she would like? Is that against the rules?

If she held it in Sept than she should choose Sept Host special.

Heather's right - the special must match the date the show was held. Also, the host special and guest special must be from the same month as each other.

Really the only time I mess around with the host special "month" is if I am doing a catty show. Say they start collecting orders at the end of Sept but are closing in Oct...sometimes I will ask them at the beginning what specials they like more. That way, I can include the correct outside order forms (I make my own) that show the correct guest special for whatever "month" she chooses!

Hope that makes sense!

Oh, and technically, you have till the END of the following month to submit a show...not just till the 5th.

Sept show date...must be submitted by end of October.

**Now, watch some of our promotions that go on...sometimes those shows must be submitted by the 5th. Always read the fine print! They aren't always the same each time!

Related to Host Special Choice: Flexible Options for Hosting Shows on Different Dates

1. What is the Host Special Choice?

The Host Special Choice is a program offered by Pampered Chef that allows hosts to have the flexibility to choose different dates for hosting their shows.

2. How does the Host Special Choice work?

When a host books a show, they will have the option to select a specific date for their show or choose the Host Special Choice. If they choose the Host Special Choice, they can then select from a list of available dates to host their show.

3. Are there any requirements to qualify for the Host Special Choice?

Yes, in order to qualify for the Host Special Choice, the host must have a minimum of $200 in guest sales at their show.

4. What are the benefits of using the Host Special Choice?

The Host Special Choice allows hosts to have more options for hosting their show, making it easier for them to find a date that works best for their schedule. It also gives them the opportunity to earn more rewards and free products by hosting multiple shows.

5. Can I change my show date if I select the Host Special Choice?

Yes, hosts can change their show date up to 7 days before the original scheduled date. They can also cancel their show and rebook using the Host Special Choice if needed.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• CarrieAnne22
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • byrd1956
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
byrd1956
  • esavvymom