• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Host Packets at Booths/Fairs: What You Need to Know

In summary, I always give a host packet to the hostess at an event, whether I have a guest list or not.
ChefJWarren
Gold Member
If someone books a party (confirmed date) at a booth/fair, do you give them a host packet right there and then?

I give them a guest list. I never give a host kit until I have a guest list from the host....even if the host is my best friend!

cmdtrgd said:
I give them a guest list. I never give a host kit until I have a guest list from the host....even if the host is my best friend!

Which guest list do you use? I found a couple here on CS.

I had a lady book a show at a craft fair and I offered her a host packet immediately! Then I told her I would be calling her the next day to help her prepare her guest list. I could tell right away how excited she was and I wanted to help her keep that excitement going until the end of her show. And it has worked out well! She already has a bunch of outside orders, and he party is not until Sunday afternoon! And she has more outside orders still coming in! Offer the hostess packet right away. I got this advice from my recruiter and director and it is working for me!

I would also give them the packet , that's exactly right they are excited and will go home and tell everyone about the party and even start to get outside orders. It will also save you the time tio have to send it

I always give the entire packet to the host. I have some that do their own invites. If I waited for a guest list from them they would never get their host packet. I prefer to give them the entire packet at once.

I do not give the packets till I get a guestlist. I have spent alot of time on getting my host packets how I want them and I get allot of compliments on them. If I handed them out to everyone I would be throwing money away. There are just those people who for some reason say they will book then fall off the face of the earth.

ETA: For Me getting their guest list is them showing me they are as comitted to their show as I am!

I really struggled with this untill I read that Don Funt does this too.

I do also give them a catalog or 2 and tell them to start circling everything thay want.
I have also for a few hosts started giving them Post its (2" x 1/2") to flag the catalog pages. They really like the visual of seing all the post it's sticking out the side of the catalog. I think it makes their wishlist bigger. This can help motivate them to a better show.

I give them the host packet right away. You don't want to lose that excitement they have. Let them get started planning their party right away. JMTC.

I do also give them a catalog and tell them to mark their name on the outside with a permanent marker and then go through xing out everything they have and circling everything they want.

I don't give them the host packet at the event. For one, I don't want to have to lug them with me. How many would you make ahead of time? For which months? I call to confirm then go from there. I see the virtue of the other system, but this is what I've found to work for me.

That's one of the great things about PC--we each get to choose what works best for us.If I have a definite date from a host, I give a kit at the event. If not, I give a catalog and a Think About It booklet. As for which months, I make up generic kits and carry several sets of specials/OOFs to give along with the packets.

1. What is a host packet?

A host packet is a collection of materials and information provided to potential hosts at Pampered Chef booths or fairs. It typically includes a catalog, order forms, host specials, and an invitation to host a party or event.

2. How do I obtain host packets for my booth or fair?

To obtain host packets, you can contact your Pampered Chef consultant or reach out to the company directly. You can also request host packets through the Pampered Chef website or find them at your local Pampered Chef office.

3. Do I need to be a consultant to distribute host packets at a booth or fair?

No, you do not need to be a consultant to distribute host packets at a booth or fair. However, it is recommended that you work with a consultant to ensure that the packets are properly prepared and that you have the necessary information to answer any questions from potential hosts.

4. What should be included in a host packet?

A typical host packet will include a catalog, order forms, host specials, and an invitation to host a party or event. Some consultants may also include a business card or additional information about hosting a Pampered Chef party.

5. Can I customize the host packets for my booth or fair?

Yes, you can customize the host packets for your booth or fair. You can add your contact information or personalize the invitation to host a party. Just make sure to follow the guidelines and branding provided by Pampered Chef.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• EmilyStraw
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Bren706
  • Jennie4PC
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
AJPratt
Replies