• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Host Information Sheet - Keyboardable

In summary, a Host Information Sheet - Keyboardable is a document that contains all the information about a host's upcoming Pampered Chef party, including the date, time, location, and guest list. It can be accessed by logging into a Pampered Chef consultant account and can be customized with a party's theme or personal details. It can be printed out or accessed digitally and is useful for both in-person and virtual parties.
melindag
Someone not long ago mentioned setting up the host information form as a pdf form that you could type into as a form. But I can't find it in the files section.

Does anybody have it?
Melinda

I don't have it but I would be interested in it! I love typing directly into forms because I'm a dork like that :)!

host formhere is the one I have. I will post it in pdf and word for you.

Flora

Attachments

• HOST INFORMATION form.doc
    37.5 KB · Views: 454
  • HOST INFORMATION Form.pdf
    46.2 KB · Views: 304
Thanks Guys!!

thanks I sent her a private message too....hope to see something soon! Gillian, I guess I'm a dork too! I've changed back to using somewhat of a "business in a binder" and I like having my host information sheets with me to make calls while I'm on the go. But my handwriting is attrocious! I'd like to maintain a neater file system for the host info sheets, and then I can easily print them back out and update them for repeat hosts.

Melinda

Love this form! Thanks! One question... In the section where you check
off what you sent the Hostess it says Specials, Postcards, labels and OOF.
What is does OOF stand for?

Karen Hodge said:
Love this form! Thanks! One question... In the section where you check
off what you sent the Hostess it says Specials, Postcards, labels and OOF.
What is does OOF stand for?

OOF stands for Outside Order Form

Related to Host Information Sheet - Keyboardable

1. What is a Host Information Sheet - Keyboardable?

A Host Information Sheet - Keyboardable is a document that contains all the information about a host's upcoming Pampered Chef party, including the date, time, location, and guest list. It is a convenient way for hosts to keep track of their party details and for consultants to have all the necessary information when planning and preparing for the event.

2. How can I access the Host Information Sheet - Keyboardable?

You can access the Host Information Sheet - Keyboardable by logging into your Pampered Chef consultant account and navigating to the "Host Information Sheet" section. From there, you can view and download the document.

3. Can I customize the Host Information Sheet - Keyboardable for my party?

Yes, you can customize the Host Information Sheet - Keyboardable by adding your party's theme or personalizing the details to fit your event. You can also include your contact information or any special instructions for your guests.

4. Do I need to print out the Host Information Sheet - Keyboardable or can I access it digitally?

You can choose to print out the Host Information Sheet - Keyboardable or access it digitally. We recommend having a digital copy for easy access and updates, but a physical copy can also be useful for reference during the party.

5. Is the Host Information Sheet - Keyboardable only for in-person parties or can I use it for virtual parties as well?

The Host Information Sheet - Keyboardable is useful for both in-person and virtual parties. It contains all the necessary information for hosting a successful event, regardless of the format. However, if you are hosting a virtual party, you can also use the Virtual Party Checklist for additional guidance and tips.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ms_twana
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
ms_twana
  • amerrigan
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
kisrae
  • pamperedcheermom