• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need Help Finding Last-Minute Host Gifts and Door Prizes?

In summary, the conversation discussed various options for host gifts and door prizes. Some suggestions included making homemade treats, using items from the dollar store, and taking advantage of the special gifts for hosts in the first 30 days. It was also mentioned that the new consultant program does not include the 6 Season's Bests recipe books in the kit. Some alternative options for host gifts were suggested, such as items from Target or homemade treats.
DMB75
Hello,
Does anyone have any extra host gifts or door prizes that they can part with. I don't have my debit card yet (call today and it's still not ready) or my kit yet and I'm afriad that once I get both of them it will be too late to order any prior to my first couple shows. I have paypal and I can pay for them right now. I would just like something to make my first couple show a little more interesting. Let me know if you could help me out.
Thanks,
Donna

When I first started, my director recommended making chocolate chip cookies on the stones and then wrapping them in pretty cellophane and giving them as a door prize gift. It might work to help you get started.

Kits used to come with 6 Season's Bests recipe books. It looks like they still do come under the new consultant program...so you can use those.

And in the new program, any hosts in your first 30 days get a special gift...either the silicone hot pad/trivet (use item # CJ22) or lemon & rosemary hand soap (item # CJ21). Don't forget to add that. I think those are pretty nice host gifts!!

jenf said:
When I first started, my director recommended making chocolate chip cookies on the stones and then wrapping them in pretty cellophane and giving them as a door prize gift. It might work to help you get started.

That is actually a great idea. Thanks I will do something like that for door prizes.

Donna

cat said:
Kits used to come with 6 Season's Bests recipe books. It looks like they still do come under the new consultant program...so you can use those.

And in the new program, any hosts in your first 30 days get a special gift...either the silicone hot pad/trivet (use item # CJ22) or lemon & rosemary hand soap (item # CJ21). Don't forget to add that. I think those are pretty nice host gifts!!

Thanks for the reminder. I did forget about the gifts they give to my hosts within my first 30 days.

Also I new that the new kits comes with one Season's Best recipe books, but I didn't know if came with more.

Donna

I think you can order with a credit card thru P3. I'm new too, and it gives me that option until late March, even though I do have my debit card now.

amy07 said:
I think you can order with a credit card thru P3. I'm new too, and it gives me that option until late March, even though I do have my debit card now.

What's P3?

Pampered Partner Plus

Our old program was Pampered Partner (PP for short on the bulletin board)

Thanks for the info. My kit hasn't arrived yet, so I don't have P3 yet.

I "think" think you download it from pamperedchef.com

You could also print out the supply order form from CC and send that in with a check

I tell my new recruits to go the dollar store and buy little candles or something like that for their first couple shows.

No one cares what it is, they just like it that it's FREEEEEE!!

Not anymore
cat said:

The new kits do not come with the 6 Season's Bests. They are giving the hosts the gifts mentioned above instead!

Target also has some cute items in the Dollar Spot that make neat host gifts/door prizes: magnets, magnetic memo pads, recipe cards, hand soap. If you pick up a couple and put them into a basket so people can pick one, or wrap them in cellophane or tissue with a ribbon, they'll be very attractive. And popular. :)

I live in the Netherlands we don't have Target. :( I miss Target.

Oops, sorry. Usually I remember to check if the original poster was APO or international before I recommend a specific store.

OK- since Target's not an option, I'd go with some homemade goodie. People love any kind of freebie, so you can't go wrong with just about anything.

What are some popular host gifts and door prizes offered by Pampered Chef?

Some popular host gifts and door prizes offered by Pampered Chef include kitchen tools and gadgets, cookware sets, gift cards, and exclusive product bundles.

How can I earn host gifts and door prizes as a Pampered Chef host?

As a Pampered Chef host, you can earn host gifts and door prizes by hosting a successful party or event and reaching certain sales goals. You can also earn additional rewards by booking future parties or referring friends to host their own parties.

Can I choose my host gift or door prize from a selection?

Yes, as a Pampered Chef host, you have the option to choose your host gift or door prize from a selection of items. This allows you to pick a gift that best fits your needs and interests.

Are there any restrictions on using host gifts and door prizes?

Host gifts and door prizes from Pampered Chef cannot be redeemed for cash and must be used towards the purchase of Pampered Chef products. They also cannot be combined with other offers or discounts.

Do I have to host a party to receive a host gift or door prize?

While hosting a party or event is the most common way to earn host gifts and door prizes from Pampered Chef, there are other opportunities to receive rewards. You can also earn them by participating in virtual parties, fundraisers, or by becoming a consultant.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Angelady
  • Bookings, Sales, Shows, Booths etc
Replies
Views
KJP
Replies
Views
pchefjaime
  • emiscookin
  • Products and Tips
Replies