• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Door Prizes for New Consultants' 1st Show

In summary, as a new consultant, you have several options for obtaining door prizes for your first show. You can purchase them directly from Pampered Chef, use host rewards from hosting a show, reach out to your upline or fellow consultants for donations or loans, or use your own products as prizes. It is recommended to have at least 3-5 door prizes for your first show, and offering a prize to guests who book a show with you can increase future bookings. There are no specific restrictions on the type of door prizes, but it is suggested to choose prizes that are relevant to Pampered Chef products and that guests would be excited to win. Using your own products as prizes is a great way to showcase them, but having a
cookinkaren99
Hi Everyone,
This year, I have started helping my new consultants do there 1st show. It came time to do the door prize & she did not have anything to give. For some reason, I thought the kit had $1 cookbooks to give as door prizes. What do you do for your new recruits to have door prizes at there 1st shows???

They can get the cookbooks in teh booster kit.I bought a bunch of the reduced price/older SB on a supply order, so I gave 10 to my newest recruit to use.At her kickoff show I brought my prize basket and used it for her drawing--I have Twixits, pan scrapers, QK knives, and citrus peelers.

when they attend my new consultant training I will give them a "business kit" that includes door prizes. If for some reason they choose not to attend or have a show prior I tell them to add something to a the "winners" order (SBRC, citrus peeler) as a Consultant gift. They can do the same for the host gift

They don' t need to do a door prize, they can call it a survey and use the back of the DPS for comments.

Michelle

Hi there! As a fellow Pampered Chef consultant, I understand the importance of having door prizes at a new consultant's first show. It's a great way to get guests excited and engaged in the products. If your consultant doesn't have any door prizes on hand, one option could be to offer a small discount on orders placed at the show. This not only serves as a door prize, but also encourages guests to make a purchase. Another idea could be to have a raffle for a popular product or a gift certificate to use towards a future purchase. In terms of the $1 cookbooks, those are usually only available during certain promotions or as a host special. If your consultant doesn't have any on hand, you could suggest offering a recipe card as a door prize instead. This way, guests still have a chance to win a recipe and try out a new dish using Pampered Chef products. I hope these ideas help and best of luck with your new consultant's first show! It's such an exciting time and I'm sure they will do great. Happy cooking!

1. How can I get door prizes for my first show as a new consultant?

As a new consultant, you can purchase door prizes directly from Pampered Chef or you can offer to host a show for a friend or family member and use the host rewards to purchase door prizes. You can also reach out to your upline or fellow consultants to see if they have any door prizes they are willing to donate or loan to you.

2. How many door prizes should I have for my first show?

We recommend having at least 3-5 door prizes for your first show. This will give your guests a better chance of winning and also create excitement and anticipation throughout the show.

3. Can I offer door prizes to guests who book a show with me during my first show as a consultant?

Absolutely! Offering a door prize to guests who book a show with you during your first show is a great way to incentivize them and increase your future bookings. Just be sure to have a variety of door prizes available for guests to choose from.

4. Are there any restrictions on the types of door prizes I can offer at my first show?

There are no specific restrictions on door prizes for your first show as a consultant. However, we recommend choosing prizes that are relevant to the Pampered Chef products and that your guests would be excited to win.

5. Can I use my own products as door prizes for my first show?

Yes, you can definitely use your own products as door prizes for your first show. This is a great way to showcase the products and give your guests a chance to experience them firsthand. Just be sure to have a variety of door prizes so that there is something for everyone to win.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• finley1991
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Jolie_Paradoxe
  • Nicky
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
KellyTheChef
  • Karen Weber