• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Gifts for Those Who Attend My Host App Night (Han)

In summary, the gifts that have been well-received by your group are things that you can give to the host when they show up (a Pampered Chef item), a gift for a great show (something from their kitchen), a gift for bringing a guest (a gift from you), and a door prize (something from the catalog). The Raffle idea is a good one because it gives more or less tickets depending on what the guests do.
AJPratt
Silver Member
I need INEXPENSIVE ideas for fabulous gifts to give hosts who attend my HAN. Please, please, please help!!!I want to give them

1) Something when they show up
2) Gift for great show
3) Gift for bringing guest
4) Gift for signing
5) Door prize gift
6) Raffle items

They do not have to be Pampered Chef items. What has been well-received by your group? Or what did you get that you loved?

We did something last year and we did the first 40 people in the door got a free cookbook (which was a season's best of course!) A lot of people do a drawing for something big and then give tickets for the things you mentioned. The more they do the more tickets they get the more chance they have to win that set of cookware (or whatever)!!

I like the Raffle idea.
Maybe you can give more or less tickets depending on what they do.

I did mine as a mystery host and I did tickets as follows:
RSVP for the party by [rsvp date]=1 ticket
Arrive on time=1 ticket
Attend the party=1 ticket
Place an order of $60 or more=2 tickets
Bring an adult guest who didn't get an invite=2 tickets
Bring a paid outside order=2 tickets
Book a Fall Cooking Show=5 tickets

When they arrived, they got the tickets for RSVPing, arriving on time, and bringing a friend. They were all put into a big bowl (I think I used the SA medium bowl). At various times throughout the evening I would draw a ticket and give them a prize of an extra product I had on hand. (I can't remember what I gave them.)

At one point in the evening I gave everyone a goodie bag with an Opportunity brochure, a recipe card for the Sticky Cakes, a seasoning sample, and a TwixIt clip. I know my director did Bamboo Tongs at hers.

I made a few new fall recipes in advance (my party was in August, so it was a preview). For my "demo" I just went around the room and asked everyone what their favorite PC product was, is it easy to use and clean, and would they recommend it to everyone. I've never sold so many Colander/Bowl sets at one show!

Then I took orders and gave the extra tickets at that time. They all went into the bowl with the earlier tickets and then I drew 2 to split the host benefits.

It was a great time and a $900 show!

You know, I make loaves of bread and give them away at bridal or baby showers as gifts/prizes. They are always wooed over, and so cheap to make- just flour, water and yeast! You could do loaves (I do full size loaves so it is a big prize) for everyone, then do your extra products for the category prizes.

Actually, food would be a perfect gift. Make a big batch of cookies or something and wrap them up on SA squares or even on plastic plates from the dollar store. Use colored cellophane and a lot of ribbon and they'll be very impressive.

Do any of the Batter Bowl gifts in the small batter bowl from a few years ago. I'll attach the various recipes. This could be one of the bigger things to raffle off. I'm planning on making this one of my raffle items at a booth I'm doing in December. Tie a nice pretty bow around it. There are also gift tags you can attach so the recipient knows what to do with it once they get it home. I'll attach the one for the brownies. FYI, this is still on CC under "enhance your show" and the fall 2003 recipes

Attachments

• celebrate_recipes batter bowl gifts.pdf
    56.2 KB · Views: 552
  • celebrate_brownie_tag.pdf
    752.7 KB · Views: 257

What are some gift ideas for those who attend my Host App Night (Han)?

Some gift ideas for those who attend your Host App Night could include a set of kitchen gadgets, a cookbook, a personalized apron, a gift card to a kitchen supply store, or a Pampered Chef product of their choice.

How can I make my Host App Night (Han) gifts more personalized?

You can make your Host App Night gifts more personalized by adding a monogram or name to the gifts, or by choosing gifts that align with the individual's interests and preferences.

Can I offer a discount or special offer on gifts for those who attend my Host App Night (Han)?

Yes, as a Pampered Chef consultant, you have the option to offer exclusive discounts or special offers on gifts for those who attend your Host App Night (Han).

What is the best way to present the gifts to those who attend my Host App Night (Han)?

The best way to present the gifts to your Host App Night attendees is to have them wrapped and ready to go at the end of the event. You can also include a personalized thank you note or card with the gifts.

Can I offer a variety of gifts to choose from for those who attend my Host App Night (Han)?

Yes, you can offer a variety of gifts for your Host App Night attendees to choose from. This allows them to select a gift that best fits their needs and interests.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Sheila
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • Intrepid_Chef
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Intrepid_Chef
  • LuvStoneware