• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Door Prize Giveaway at Every Show!

In summary, Becky usually has different items in her bamboo bowl for guests to choose from, such as SB, quick cut knives, citrus peelers, and sometimes certificates if they book a show. She also does a free shipping or tax on me if she runs out of her usual items. The best gift she's found lately is free S&H.
adge
what do you give out as your door prize at each show?

adge said:
what do you give out as your door prize at each show?

A Season's Best

I have a bamboo bowl with different gifts in it for people to choose. Right now, I have past seasons SB, quick cut knives, citrus peelers, and as of yesterday, some certificates I made up if they book a show.I'll attach what I have - but it isn't really pretty - I just printed it up on card stock and cut them out....

Attachments

• Door Prize Drawing Coupons.doc
    9 KB · Views: 1,100
Thanks Becky for this idea. I like the coupon idea. Now, if I can just mke them take these!!;)

Becky... Can they see these coupons or are they a surprise?

ChefBeckyD said:
I have a bamboo bowl with different gifts in it for people to choose. Right now, I have past seasons SB, quick cut knives, citrus peelers, and as of yesterday, some certificates I made up if they book a show.

I'll attach what I have - but it isn't really pretty - I just printed it up on card stock and cut them out....

Becky, I think I have seen that you use Vista Print, I bet those coupons would work very well on a postcard template in your bowl!

AlowayFamily said:
Becky, I think I have seen that you use Vista Print, I bet those coupons would work very well on a postcard template in your bowl!

DUH! I can't believe I hadn't thought of that! Thanks Nancy!:D

ChefBeckyD said:
DUH! I can't believe I hadn't thought of that! Thanks Nancy!:D

Yeah, I'm stealing your idea and plan to make some of my own. If you beat me to the punch and make them first, please share!!! I will do the same.

I usually just have some twix-it clips, pan scrapers and citrus peelers. Sometimes I'll throw in extra items if I have them - quick-cut knives, old season's best, etc.

varies ---but either:
mini-whipper
all purpose spreader
can strainer
small bamboo spoon set

those are 99% of the time what I have as my door prize slip winner

i love the coupon idea! TFS!

I heard a great idea for new consultants the other day. They usually don't have the extra money for supplies or extra things lying around. So, have them get a $1 box of Jiffy muffin mix and make up mini-muffins. They can do 4 bags of 6 with a pretty ribbon tied around it.

Cheap, easy and instant gratification for the winner!

If I'm running low on my usuall stuff (SB, Twix-it clips, etc) I do free shipping or tax on me, just to have a little something for the guests.

I am find right now that my best gift is free S&H. I do the early bird drawing, and yes it is getting people there on time, and then I do one more during the party. I also do one with questions about the business. So I spend $12.75.
It is a write off and to my guests, money saved is money saved. Cash seems to speak volumes right now.
It also does several things for me,
1) I do not ever have to worry about buying stuff to have on hand,
2) I don't ever have to carry it;
3) I never have to figure out where I put it;
4) The best part, and I have done this, if a party is not so hot, I simply never expose more than the early bird drawing so I never feel obligated to give more than one away.

What is a door prize giveaway and how does it work?

A door prize giveaway is a fun and exciting way to reward our loyal customers at every Pampered Chef show. At the beginning of the show, each attendee will receive a ticket or number for a chance to win a prize. Throughout the show, the host will draw a ticket or number and the winner will receive the prize.

What types of prizes are typically given away at door prize giveaways?

We offer a variety of prizes for our door prize giveaway, ranging from Pampered Chef products to gift cards and kitchen gadgets. The specific prize will vary depending on the show and availability.

Do I have to purchase anything to be eligible for the door prize giveaway?

No, you do not have to make a purchase to be eligible for the door prize giveaway. Our goal is to make every show enjoyable for our guests, regardless of whether or not they make a purchase.

Can I win more than one prize at the door prize giveaway?

Yes, it is possible to win more than one prize at the door prize giveaway. Each guest is given one ticket or number at the beginning of the show, so they have a chance to win with each drawing.

How will I know if I have won a prize at the door prize giveaway?

If your ticket or number is drawn, the host will announce the winner and you will be asked to come forward to claim your prize. If you are not present at the time of the drawing, we will contact you after the show to arrange for prize pickup or delivery.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• 1PamperedMommy
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
chefann
  • emiscookin
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
DebPC
  • Triciascucina