• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director New Consultant Missing Booster Package?

In summary, the Booster Package is a special kit designed for new Pampered Chef consultants to help jumpstart their business. It includes popular products, business supplies, and training materials. If you do not receive your package within 7-10 days, you can contact customer service to track its status. If the package is missing, you can request a replacement. While the package is helpful, it is not necessary to start your business and you can reach out to your sponsor or customer service for guidance. The Booster Package does have a cost, but there may be discounted pricing or promotions available for new consultants.
finley1991
I thought that new consultants received a flyer in their kit that let them purchase a Booster package that had additional catalogs, door prizes, etc. My newest consultant said that she didn't get that. Are they not doing that anymore? Just hoping I could get an answer here before I call HO Monday. TIA! :)

I think it is in the guide as a sheet but it's not on a flyer of different colored paper anymore like it was when I started so it really has to be pointed out to them now more than ever.

It's wrapped up in the Business Guide somewhere...

Thank You! :)

1. What is the Booster Package for new consultants?

The Booster Package is a special kit designed to help new Pampered Chef consultants jumpstart their business and gain momentum. It includes a selection of popular products, business supplies, and training materials.

2. How do I know if I am missing my Booster Package?

If you recently signed up as a Pampered Chef consultant and did not receive your Booster Package within 7-10 days, it is likely that there was an issue with the delivery. You can contact our customer service team to verify if your package has been shipped and track its status.

3. What should I do if my Booster Package is missing?

If you have confirmed that your Booster Package has not been delivered, please reach out to our customer service team as soon as possible. They will assist you in getting a replacement package sent to you.

4. Can I still start my business without the Booster Package?

Yes, you can still start your business without the Booster Package. While it is a helpful tool, it is not necessary for you to begin your Pampered Chef journey. We recommend reaching out to your sponsor or our customer service team for guidance and resources to get started.

5. Is there a cost for the Booster Package?

Yes, there is a cost associated with the Booster Package. However, as a new consultant, you may qualify for a discounted price or special promotion. Your sponsor or our customer service team can provide you with more information on pricing and promotions.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• c00p
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
~*Heather*~
  • pamperedalf
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
pamperedalf
  • finley1991