• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Have Any Unused Items for Door Prizes? Let Me Know and Help a New Consultant!

I make them. :) So you decide what is best for you. If you can help someone else without breaking your budget that's wonderful. I personally don't order products or supplies... I make them. :)
pchefjaime
Gold Member
If any one has any items that are taking up space that are/can be door prizes for new consultant please let me know. Other wise I will place order with h/o
jaime

You are best off getting the door prize items in a supply order. The shipping is low and you get them at 40% off and it's easier to track for tax deductions.

I make my own samples of the spices. Buy them on the supply order and get small ziploc type bags at the craft store. They usually have a 1inch by 2 inch type size that is perfect to fit a 2 Tbsp sample of the spice. Then I just make up a little paper topper for the bag with the name of the spice, ingredients, a short recipe or suggestion of use and my contact information so that they can order more. People love to try our spices before they buy them. These are also very inexpensive to do.

dcypcar.chef said:
I make my own samples of the spices. Buy them on the supply order and get small ziploc type bags at the craft store. They usually have a 1inch by 2 inch type size that is perfect to fit a 2 Tbsp sample of the spice. Then I just make up a little paper topper for the bag with the name of the spice, ingredients, a short recipe or suggestion of use and my contact information so that they can order more. People love to try our spices before they buy them. These are also very inexpensive to do.

I love this idea. I'm headed out to the store to buy my bags!! Thanks for the tip.

dcypcar.chef ... any way you can show us a picture of that? thats a great idea!!

dcypcar.chef said:

If you make what you attach in a Word file, would you mind attaching so we can see? I have read this before and maybe you posted it but can't remember where so maybe if it was you - - - just point us to that thread?

pchefjaime said:
If any one has any items that are taking up space that are/can be door prizes for new consultant please let me know. Other wise I will place order with h/o
jaime

Jaime I may have a few things, I found a whole closet full of new products that I've never used, last night... and inside was a box full of door prize "small" items. I'm going to sort through them and probably sell them as a "lot" together.

Btw, while you can get your order through h/o, I personally appreciate you for trying to help consultants get rid of their items at the same time. Most of us, when selling items to other consultants, sell them in such a way to save YOU money as well. If you're paying by paypal to a consultant, just print off your receipt and put it in your "tax" file so you have it for your records. :)

Pampered Laura said:
Btw, while you can get your order through h/o, I personally appreciate you for trying to help consultants get rid of their items at the same time. Most of us, when selling items to other consultants, sell them in such a way to save YOU money as well. If you're paying by paypal to a consultant, just print off your receipt and put it in your "tax" file so you have it for your records. :)
I agree it is great to help others out. Just be careful to consider not only the cost of the products but the shipping cost to get it to you before comitting to buying. I have ordered from other consultants and have been very happy with the purchases but other times things have ended up costing me more than I could have gotten them from PC when I factored in the shipping (the seller can't help what the PO or UPS charges - it's just a part of it).

So you decide what is best for you. If you can help someone else without breaking your budget that's wonderful. I personally don't order products or supplies from anyone if they are available through PC and if someone wants to buy such things from me I always suggest they go through PC and let them decide what they want to do.

Again ~ Your Business Your Way!

Thank you all for the help I look forward to hearing from you soon if you have items. Also the spices great idea never would have thought of that.

Related to Have Any Unused Items for Door Prizes? Let Me Know and Help a New Consultant!

What are "Doorprizes/Give Aways"?

"Doorprizes/Give Aways" are small gifts or items that are given away to attendees at events, typically as a way to thank them for their participation or to generate excitement and engagement.

How do doorprizes/give aways benefit my business?

Doorprizes/give aways can benefit your business in several ways. They can help increase brand awareness, generate leads, and foster customer loyalty. By offering a valuable gift, you can also create a positive association with your brand and encourage attendees to remember your company in the future.

What types of items make good doorprizes/give aways?

The best doorprizes/give aways are items that are useful, desirable, and relevant to your target audience. Some popular options include kitchen gadgets, food or beverage items, gift cards, and branded merchandise. It's also important to consider your budget and the size of the event when choosing a doorprize/give away.

How can I incorporate doorprizes/give aways into my event?

There are many ways to incorporate doorprizes/give aways into your event. You can have a raffle or drawing at the end of the event, offer a free gift to the first X number of attendees, or have a scavenger hunt where participants can win prizes. You can also use doorprizes/give aways as incentives for completing surveys or participating in activities during the event.

Do I have to purchase the doorprizes/give aways myself?

While you can certainly purchase your own doorprizes/give aways, there are also other options available. Some companies offer sponsorship opportunities where they will provide the doorprizes/give aways in exchange for promotional consideration. You can also consider partnering with other businesses or vendors to provide a variety of doorprize/give away options.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• DMB75
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
chefann
  • schel
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
Jeans Garden
  • pcmealswithme