• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Host Coaching for a Show Handed Over to You by Another Pampered Chef Consultant

In summary, my director called me today to tell me that a show that I was originally scheduled to do has been cancelled and she asked if I would be able to do it in her place. I of course said yes and am really excited for the opportunity. I will stress the importance of the reminder call a day before the show and how important it is to have a hostess that is organized.
mommyhugz1978
Gold Member
I got a phone call today from my director about a show on the 13th of September the orginal consultant is un able to do the show, so I was asked to do it in her place Of courise I said yes. Their was 60 invations that were sent out already... I am think HOLY COW this is going to be a big show.. (crossing fingers and toes) How do I host coach from scratch.. I have only been doing this five months so I don't want to approach it the wrong way and the host be totaly turned off by me... or have horriable sales because of it...... I will talk all suggestions!!!

Thanks

I would call and to tell her that you are excited to be working with her and want to make sure that all of the details are covered. When she says 60 were sent out congratulate her. You really need to stress the importance of the reminder call a day before the show.

This is really important because I find the ones that way over invite get tired of calling and don't want to call the whole list. Just Sunday my hostess had 4 guests show up. I had sent out 49 postcards so, I know they were sent. She felt bad and I felt really let down. I will use her as an example for the next few years until I forget again:rolleyes:

Have fun and really enjoy yourself! Thank the hostess and tell everyone what a great hostess she is and you will get lots of bookings!

I just sent out 35 invites for a party next week of mine!!!! I have a feeling that my september is going to be a great month!!!!!!!!

I am sure your Sept will be awsome

I am really excited about my shows this month...!!!! I jsut turned in an almost 800.00 show a few mins ago!!!!! WHOO!!!

mommyhugz1978 said:
I am really excited about my shows this month...!!!! I jsut turned in an almost 800.00 show a few mins ago!!!!! WHOO!!!
awesome!!!!

I haven't seen huge commishion checks yet!!! But I do know that what I have been getting is money that I "worked" for and it feels dang good!!!

Related to Host Coaching for a Show Handed Over to You by Another Pampered Chef Consultant

1. What is host coaching and why is it important?

Host coaching is the process of communicating with the host of a Pampered Chef show to ensure they have a successful and well-attended event. It is important because a successful host leads to a successful show, which ultimately benefits both the consultant and the host in terms of sales, rewards, and future opportunities.

2. How do I know what has already been done in terms of host coaching for a show handed over to me?

Before you take over a show from another consultant, make sure to communicate with them and ask for any notes or information they have about the host and their show. You can also reach out to the host directly to introduce yourself and ask if they have been in touch with the previous consultant.

3. Can I make changes to the host coaching plan that was already in place?

Yes, as the new consultant for the show, you have the flexibility to make changes or adjustments to the host coaching plan. However, it is important to communicate these changes with the previous consultant and the host to ensure a smooth transition and avoid any confusion.

4. What are some effective host coaching strategies I can use for a show handed over to me?

Some effective host coaching strategies include using a variety of communication methods such as phone calls, emails, and text messages to stay in touch with the host. You can also provide them with resources and tips on how to invite guests and make the event successful, as well as offer incentives for booking additional shows.

5. Is there a specific timeline for host coaching for a show handed over to me?

While there is no set timeline, it is recommended to start host coaching at least 2-3 weeks before the show date. This allows enough time to communicate with the host and their guests, make any necessary preparations, and ensure a successful event. However, every show and host is different, so it is important to be flexible and adapt your host coaching strategy as needed.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Sheila
  • chefmoseley
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
thecougchef
  • SandiLeigh
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies