• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Host Coaching - 3 Call System Scripts

In summary, Stephanie provides scripts for making initial calls to people, as well as scripts for follow-up calls. She also provides a flyer with information about how to become a consultant with her company.
Stephanie S
I have been searching and searching and serching for scripts for some time now (since April actually).

I get extremely nervous when it comes to picking up the phone and making calls, even when it comes to doing my Host Coaching Calls!

Effective Host Coaching is essential to having a successful show for both you and your host. Host Coaching will allow you to build ongoing relationships that lead to more business opportunities. You are part of your hosts' successes, and they will wnat to be a part of yours!

Since attending Leadership Conference this past weekend, I have decided that I am going to be more active than passive when it comes to my business - it's the only way I'm going to achieve what I'm hoping to achieve. So, rather than searching for scripts, I decided to just sit down and write them myself.

Attached are scripts that you can use to help guide you through your 3-host calls. Change the words if you wish to make them your own. I have also created additional scripts for post show follow-up, and post order delivery follow-up.

I am now going to work on booking scripts (for cold calls).

More to come...

Attachments

• 3-Call System Scripts.doc
    36.5 KB · Views: 934
Thanks for this! I was actually looking for something to help guide me in my customer care calls..

CallsThanks Stephanie for your scripts!!! Calling has really made a difference for me. I am trying to remember people really appreciate knowing you care enough to call them. I can usually tell if thier busy and try to let them go quickly. Also trying to keep them long enough to let them know I'm sincere but realize I can't allow them to keep talking as well. :) Again Great Job on the scripts!!!

Good job!Awesome work!!!! I sent this on to my recruits, because they have both told me they have problems in this area. I think I say this for about everbody that your hard work is appreciated!

Very nice, Stephanie...Thanks so much for sharing!

Great Job Stephanie! Thanks so much for sharing! :) :D

Scripts for Initial CallingHi, I was wondering if anyone has a script for the initial call you make to a person who you are trying to book a show. I'm going back to my 100 list and calling the people that I didn't call in the first place because I was uncomfortable talking to. I've had some cancellations this month. Everyone has the same reason....the bills are coming in from Christmas.

Thanks a lot.

Mirella Canavan
Independent Kitchen Consultant

mcanavan said:
Everyone has the same reason....the bills are coming in from Christmas.
Recruit them: "What if you could make $400+ in February for 4-5 days of work; would that help with some of your Christmas bills? What if I told you that you could also get almost $500 in products in just that one month!? Would it be okay if we meet for coffee tomorrow and discuss how this is a truly no-risk opportunity for you?"
If you haven't already, go to the files section and download "the no risk factor" flyer (or something similar that you prefer to use. Don't forget to bring the FREE cookware flyer for new consultants also. That's not even included in the no-risk flyer.

Love itI love your scripts Stephanie. I've been using the 3 host coaching system since I started a year ago but I always feel like I could say all I have to say in a better way. This script is great. Hope you don't mind if I give it a try. Thanks,
Janel

Love your script also. Please share your booking scripts when you fininsh them.

awesome work stephaniethank you for sharing

Yes thank you I never know quite what to say when I call.

Host coachingYour scripts are amazing. Thanks so much. I was wondering if anyone has any scripts for the initial call you make to someone that you want to book a show. Let me know.

I would like a script for that also as I seem to scare people away when I phone. Not sure if I sound too eager or just not the right words.

1. How can I effectively use the 3 call system for host coaching?

The 3 call system for host coaching is a simple and effective way to communicate with your host and ensure a successful party. The first call should be made as soon as the date of the party is set, to confirm details and answer any questions. The second call should be made a week before the party to remind the host to invite guests and offer any additional support. The final call should be made the day before or the day of the party to confirm attendance and address any last-minute concerns.

2. What should I say during the first call with my host?

During the first call, you should introduce yourself and thank your host for choosing to host a party. Confirm the date, time, and location of the party and answer any questions they may have. This is also a good time to discuss the party theme and any specials or promotions that may be available. Be sure to emphasize the benefits of hosting a party, such as earning free products and discounts.

3. How can I encourage my host to invite more guests?

During the second call, remind your host about the importance of having a good turnout for their party. Offer tips and suggestions on how to invite guests, such as sending out invitations or creating a Facebook event. You can also offer an incentive for the host, such as a free product or discount, for every guest that attends the party.

4. What should I discuss during the final call with my host?

The final call is a great opportunity to confirm attendance and address any last-minute concerns. You can also remind your host to have their guests RSVP and encourage them to start thinking about any potential orders. This is also a good time to review the host rewards and remind them of the benefits they will receive for hosting a successful party.

5. What if my host is not responding to my calls?

If you are having trouble reaching your host, try sending them a text or email instead. If you still do not hear back, reach out to your upline or a fellow consultant for advice on how to handle the situation. It's important to be persistent but also respectful of your host's time and busy schedule.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kayleigh
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
raebates
  • 1PamperedMommy
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
DebbieJ
  • abrahamlaur