• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Any Tips/Scripts for What to Say to a Host When You Want to

In summary, the conversation discusses the issue of re-scheduling a host's Show in order to accommodate a potential Bridal Show on the same day. The speaker shares their experience and suggests booking both shows on the same day or finding a different time for the bridal shower. They also mention the importance of honoring commitments and not making the host feel unimportant. Another speaker shares their experience of double-booking and re-scheduling shows with the host's permission. The conversation concludes with the original speaker expressing their disappointment and realizing that a bridal show may be harder to re-schedule than a cooking show.
stefani2
Any tips/scripts for what to say to a Host when YOU want to re-schedule her Show? I had a Host book for May 3rd - but a potential Bridal Show for the same day. My original Host won't change her date - so now I lost the bridal show....I am upset....

Re: ReschedulingI don't think you should be upset. You booked her first. If I would have been her, I would have been upset with you for making me feel like you had something more important.

Re: Rescheduling
stefani2 said:
Any tips/scripts for what to say to a Host when YOU want to re-schedule her Show? I had a Host book for May 3rd - but a potential Bridal Show for the same day. My original Host won't change her date - so now I lost the bridal show....I am upset....

Since its a Saturday can you book them both? I often do two on the same day that way.

If that can't be done, and the bride wants only that day, then the right thing would be to give the bridal show to someone. You made the commitment and if you start down the road of not honoring commitments you won't have business.

Re: ReschedulingThat's the thing about booking out further. I agree that you committed to her first and I would see if a different time that day would work for the bride. Did you have a time already set for the show? Or is it just that weekend? B/c you could try Friday night or Sunday afternoon if possible? I'd only ask a host to change if it was a friend. Otherwise, I'd feel I was saying they aren't important. Besides...their show may be BETTER than the bridal shower!!I can understand your disappointment. I lost out on a GREAT bridal shower when the only possible date was the day my hubby and I left for our vacation...darn anniversary. Oh wait...it was worth it!

Re: ReschedulingI'll be honest...I've double-booked myself before. I do it when I feel a lack of commitment from the host - so I book another show on the same day just in case. Sometimes I book the shows at different times, but I have booked at the same time before. If both shows look like they're going to hold, I would call the host I have the least connection with (usually a cold-call from a trade show) and ask them if they mind if someone from my downline does the show. I've never had someone upset about it...although I could see what other people are saying...

Re: ReschedulingThe only reason I asked her to re-schedule was because I only have one other Show booked in May, so far. So I had TONS of other dates available? I just thought a bridal show date is harder to re-schedule than a cooking show date....guess I was wrong....

:(

1. What should I say to a host when I want to book a party?

When approaching a potential host about booking a party, it's important to be friendly and enthusiastic. You can start by saying something like, "Hi there! I'm a Pampered Chef consultant and I would love to help you earn some amazing rewards by hosting a cooking party. Are you interested in learning more?" This shows the host that you are excited about their potential to earn rewards and also gives them the opportunity to express interest.

2. How can I convince a host to book a party with me?

To convince a host to book a party with you, it's important to focus on the benefits they will receive. You can say something like, "Hosting a Pampered Chef party is not only a fun way to get together with friends and family, but it's also a great opportunity to earn free products and discounts. Plus, as a host, you'll have the chance to try out some of our amazing kitchen tools and appliances for yourself." This highlights the perks of hosting a party and can help persuade the host to book with you.

3. What should I say to a host who is hesitant about hosting a party?

If a potential host seems hesitant about hosting a party, it's important to address any concerns they may have. You can say something like, "I understand that hosting a party may seem overwhelming, but don't worry, I will be there to help you every step of the way. Pampered Chef parties are always fun and stress-free, and your guests will thank you for introducing them to our amazing products." This shows the host that you are willing to support them and that hosting a party doesn't have to be intimidating.

4. How can I encourage a host to invite more guests to their party?

To encourage a host to invite more guests to their party, you can say something like, "The more guests you invite, the more rewards you can earn! Plus, the more people who attend, the more fun the party will be. So why not invite your friends, family, and neighbors to join in on the fun?" This highlights the benefits of having a larger party and can motivate the host to invite more guests.

5. What should I say to a host who wants to cancel their party?

In the event that a host wants to cancel their party, it's important to be understanding and offer a solution. You can say something like, "I completely understand if something came up and you need to cancel your party. However, I would hate for you to miss out on all the amazing rewards you could earn. Is there a different date that would work better for you? Or perhaps we can turn your party into a virtual event?" This shows the host that you value their time and are willing to work with them to find a solution that works for both of you.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kayleigh
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
raebates
  • gtrchic05
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • chellb1234